[act11] (N2) Back at Base

Go down

[act11] (N2) Back at Base

Post  Admin on Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:05 pm

The kindred returned to the compound after a stressome feeding and Star had to change her clothes, once more. This was getting repetitive, she thought. Haquim on the other hand didn't had a simple drop of blood on him, just a little dust seemed to be part of his knee camouflage.

Back in the room Haquim was about to debriefed Star about her role in this mission but first he asked her to repeat the strategy and tactics that were part of the standard procedures.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://katdebale.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [act11] (N2) Back at Base

Post  Admin on Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:06 pm

Star I was getting tired of constantly changing clothes, she wondered if this is going to be a nightly routine for her. 
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" I definitely need to go shopping for more outfits if this is going to continue.. "
She grumbled as she changed yet again for the night. She never even got this dirty running in the Sabbat, and that made her laugh a little about the clothing situation. And wondred how Haquim managed to stay so clean. 

Back in the briefing room Star took a seat along with Haquim, she was ready to get down to buisness. 
he asked her to repeat the strategy and tactics that were part of the standard procedures.
Star gives a nod.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" The primary strategy will be the Fence, assisting the Scanners to locate the target and any possible hostiles that may be aiding them.

If and When I have confirmation of the target, my orders are not to engage but call for backup and hold my position, and wait. Gather and Report any detection of possible uses of supernatural abilities from the target that would breach The Masquerade.  

If this goes South, call for backup immediately . Try not to engage,  instead let them get away... but trying at lead them like cattle into our teams reinforcements if possible.. 
If none is available at the current position, move and try to leave them to one that is. 

I think that's about right... Sir.

She said giving her overview of the situation and what she believed was her orders.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:06 pm

Haquim nodded as he saw that the most important points were understood. Then he said.
"Your role is Spotter, you're suppoused to paint the target, that means keep it in your L.O.S. at all time. You'll do so from afar, the tactics will be defined according to the operation but you'll see most of the action from a rooftop or helicopter. Nevertheless, your mission is to keep eyes on the target and inform at all time it's status.

Any questions?"
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:07 pm

Star nodded that she understood.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" I understand the mission Sir, no taking unnecessary risks. Stay in communication with the team, report findings and keep eyes on the target. Don't play the hero. Got it Sir"
She said taking on a slight militant attitude to her new orders.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Im assuming that we will have some sort of radio contact with each other, I really don't feel like having to shoot someone in the face just to get someone's attention. That didn't end so well last time. Hee-hee"

Star paused....and looked at the Scourge
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" I know that it is not my place to ask this Sir, but what was the charges that Venom was accused and convicted of?  Knowing it might help Me to anticipate what type of powers might be used to keep a eye out for, as we anticipate her to break the Masquerade"
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:07 pm

"I understand the mission Sir, no taking unnecessary risks. Stay in communication with the team, report findings and keep eyes on the target. Don't play the hero. Got it Sir"
Haquim nods and then ignores the comment about shooting people in the face as an acceptable channel of communication.

"I know that it is not my place to ask this Sir, but what was the charges that Venom was accused and convicted of?  Knowing it might help Me to anticipate what type of powers might be used to keep a eye out for, as we anticipate her to break the Masquerade"
"The kindred isn't accused yet. We're searching for any future masquerade breach she may cause to call a Blood Hunt against her.

Wait here."

Haquim stands up and comes back with a silver metal case. When he opened the case there were several radio head systems. Standard equipment.
"This is an example of the devices we will use.

We will also provide you with armor and electronic binoculars. The Mistress will define your weapons according to the tactics."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:08 pm

"The kindred isn't accused yet. We're searching for any future masquerade breach she may cause to call a Blood Hunt against her.
Star seemed very surprised to hear this, her jaw hung open slightly, almost like she couldn't believe what she was hearing.
< wait.. she didn't do anything wrong yet  but you're looking for an excuse ???? Jesus Christ! no wonder that b!tch scared... What the F*ck is wrong with you people?? I would be running too from the Cam's paranoid ass...  And you f*ckers want her dead?... Wow>
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ...... "
Star I tried not to show her disapproval, but it was clear on her face. 
She sat quietly, not saying anything.

When Haquim left the room Star was still a bit flabbergasted.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Wow.. You Cam' mother f*ckers take this Masquerade sh!t way too seriously. Its like you ain't got nothing better to do on a Friday night then look for trouble. 
And you guys call the Sabbat bad... Look in the damn mirror. "

She grumbles to herself in a low tone, shaking her head.

She kept her tongue when Haquim returned and place the metal case in front of her.

We will also provide you with armor and electronic binoculars. The Mistress will define your weapons according to the tactics.

She didn't say anything , just simply nodded. Part of her was liking the idea of this mission less and less.  Star inspected the device, and started to  familiarizing herself with it.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:08 pm

Haquim stood up and said to Star.
"We are ready then. Let's go to the rest of the team."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:09 pm

Star still had some reservations about the how's & the Why's behind this mission and thought the Cammirilla or at least Commander Jezebelle was super paranoid.

Star chalked this whole Mission up to Jezebelle getting super Territorial and paranoid in her old age.

<I mean if you look like THAT you got to have some issues> she though to herself.

Never would she be disrespectful to an elder and voice these opinions out loud, so she tried not to think of them and just focus on the duty ahead.

She stood and followed the Scourge out of the small room to meet the rest of the team.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down