rp ideas uncompleated

Go down

rp ideas uncompleated

Post  Admin on Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:10 pm

While traveling by plane, a crossed

The group must travel through a treacherous jungle. With no knowledge about this geography they are forced to hire a guide to help them find what they are looking for. Within a couple of days during the journey while the group is camped the guide has a heart attack and dies. The group is stranded in the middle of the jungle with no guidance.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://katdebale.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: rp ideas uncompleated

Post  Admin on Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:25 am

Topic Seed:
A bounty has been placed on a serial murderer. Rumors of his whereabouts has placed him in a small fishing village. He has blended in with local fishermen and discreetly kept a low profile.

While Y/C takes on a job from bounty board a nearby village,

Esoteric Smoke Shop: This smoke shop is located in the slums of the largest city on the continent. Hidden in a back alley in a downtrodden slum is this marvelous smoke shop. The place is filled with ornate and archaic hookahs that use a rather strange form of tobacco. This tobacco helps the poor experience life away from earth. A single puff of this tobacco has the effect of astral projection. The user finds himself on the Astral Plane to experience a new existence. Escaping from reality has a price and those who smoke too much quickly become addicted.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:30 am

The Ring of the Fallen Goddess

▂▂▂▂▂▂STORY SEED▂▂▂▂▂▂

While exploring a local cavern near your village, Y/C comes a crossed a skeleton of a fallen bandit deep in the caves.  He looks like he has been restrained and tortured to death by some unknown means. How long he has been there is unknown.
The only thing of value on the person's remains is a very beautiful ring of great value. It most likely was something he stole. When y/c picks up the ring, the skeleton turns to ash. Upon closer inspection of the ring Y/C notices the insignia of a ancient goddess of a far off land that y/c only recognizes from childhood stories told to him by his/her grandfather, who was an ex-adventure .

Trying the ring on Y/C finds that he/she can not remove it.
Worse then this is the fact that the ring is enchanted by the Ancient Goddess who h's been turned into a very lustful demon who seeks retribution for the atrocities that was done to hr temple years ago. And has attached herself to the ring to punish thieves who stole from her temple.
This demon goddess has now set her sights on Y/C Who she will not leave alone.
Y/C learns that this demon was the cause of many adventure's deaths over the years.

Y/C's objective is to ether find a way to befriend this lusty demon and help her break he rings cure, or finding a way to destroy the demon goddess, freeing y/c from the curse.

▂▂▂▂▂▂SETTING▂▂▂▂▂▂
Fantasy / Midlevel Times (DnD)

▂▂▂▂▂▂My Character ▂▂▂▂▂▂

Name:  Astraea
Species: Ethereal Being
Disposition: Dominatrix
Concept:  Fallen Goddess turned Demon looking for retribution for the wrongs done to her temple.

▂▂▂▂▂▂WARNING▂▂▂▂▂▂

This RP is for mature players, it will feature Action, suspense, problem solving, romance or Smut involving domination and bondage situations..

▂▂▂▂▂▂Requirements▂▂▂▂▂▂

• Must have a character with a description of their abilities.
(What they Can & Can't do)

• Must play your character somewhat "realistically"
(Magic and supernatural powers are fine, just know your limitations. No snapping your fingers and making problems go away. No cutting off your fingers to get the ring off just have your fingers grow back.)

• Must give more than one sentence replies and be descriptive.
(No one-liners, I want to know what your character is thinking as well as what they're doing)

• Be interactive and help me tell the story
( I'm going to get super bored if I'm the only one making things happen in this story)

Comment below if interested And don't forget to check out my other RP ideas for more possible  RP settings, as well as the listings for my available characters.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down