[act14] (N2) Interrogation room (back in the bucket)

Go down

[act14] (N2) Interrogation room (back in the bucket)

Post  Admin on Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:25 pm

Chico was already tight to a chair with zip-ties hands together and ancles to the steel chair he was sit in. White light like the last time but unlike Rebecca's last visit she was at the other side of the mirror, this with the 'good guys' Jezebelle, Haquim and Brian.

The whole plan worked perfectly. No casualties at all and the Mara Salvatrucha was still an asset for Clan Gangrel. Jezebelle was more relaxed indeed. On her way in she debriefed Rebecca about the whole scheme of things, about how the drug dealing and human traffic was a very important part of vampiric society, in which the MS-13 was a new player allowing the Gangrel some leverage against the Followers of Seth (unknown clan for Star) that controlled the blood flows in NYC under the protective wing of Clan Ventrue.

Also she gave a good look of the big picture to Star about lastnight's events and how Brian's mistake to have trusted her jepardized their whole agenda. This was the first blood flow assets that Prince Bright had aprooved for Clan Gangrel and it was almost lost.

Jezebelle said.
"We need to work this Clica Leader, first he thinks that he made Rebecca meet final death. While that idea is in his mind we have little chance for him to work with us.

Rebecca, I want you to go first and have a chat with him. Your mission is simple, make him think we hold no regreats against him or the MS-13.

You cue to get out is two clics on the communicator."

He then looked at Haquim and Brian.
"After her I want you inside Brian, same mission. Two clics and you'll excuse and go out.

Finally I'll go in to finish the work."
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://katdebale.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [act14] (N2) Interrogation room (back in the bucket)

Post  Admin on Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:26 pm

Even though Jezebelle seemed more relaxed, Star still feared her. And after being told that Her hand in last night mission with her father nearly cost the Gangrel their main objective, Star truly felt she had fu*ked up and caused a bunch'a un-needed noise
<peachy... No wonder she doesn't like me>

Star was a bit surprised to find out that drug dealing and human traffic was a very important part of vampiric society. This is usually frowned upon by everyone and Lord knows she already has a record, to which she wanted to keep secret from her father.
She was also a bit surprised to hear that Clan Ventrue had its hand deeply in this, what her father told her about them was right. When the Followers are Set were mentioned she didn't recognize the name, so she assumed that they were some sort of cult or some strange Middle Eastern religious group.
<Followers of Set?.... Wonder if they are a Vampiric Heavens Gate group? Hee-Hee>

Jezebelle wrote:
Jezebelle said.
"//he thinks that he made Rebecca meet final death.
Rebecca, I want you to go first and have a chat with him. Your mission is simple, make him think we hold no regreats against him or the MS-13.

You cue to get out is two clics on the communicator."

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Understood Ma'am"
Star said and gave a nod to Jezebel, taking this as a order.
She started for the door to the interrogation room, thinking about how she was going to address the situation
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:27 pm

Star pause right before entering the interrogation room. She took in a deep breath and exhaled I'm just wishing that she had a cigarette. She begrudgingly spent blood to activate the blush of life. She Justified the spending to herself as its better not to cause any more fear in Chico than he already has, after all he was anticipating the worst. She could relate to this when she was in an interrogation room just like he was she was fearing the worst.

She found it strange that she could actually relate to a mortal on this level, maybe there was still some human in her she thought as she turned the door knobe and entered the room.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" hola Chico... "
When she said closing the door behind her, Star's eyes caught her own reflection in the two-way mirror.
" damn... guess we both have had better nights... .. "
Star had almost forgot about the Beast that stared back at her. She turned her eyes from the reflection and looked at Chico...
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Well... I don't exactly appreciate the fact that you tried to kill me .... But I give you and your crew a "A" for effort.

Actually it was kind of fun.... except for the part about waking up in the morgue.... Hee-hee"

She said with a smile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:28 pm

Chico's eyes almost pop-out when he realized that the Gangrel child was still "alive". <Now what? > he wonder to himself. While he figure it out his mouth was closed and he was ready to receive whatever this bitch had reserverd for him. Sufice to say that he won't say nothing.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:28 pm

Star gave a smirk and chuckled a bit
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Jesus Chico... not even a hello... or hey! look the b!tch ain't dead yet? It will take a lot more than what you dished out to kill me, so you guys can close.
"

She he said with a sarcastic laugh as she walked closer to him.
" Look in not here to torture you, hurt you or any of those other fanciful things that are running through your little head right now ...
Not my style....
To be honest.... I'm not mad, actually I'm impressed. You got cojones my friend.
Holy Sh!t, a mortal like yourself taking on a Vampire, You humans got spunk.. I'll give ya that.

Actually the more I think about it, I think that all this was a huge misunderstanding.
That's why I'm not mad.
I realize that a lot of this is my fault.
Taking responsibility for my actions to a "human" is not something I do often. But I was the one that started the altercation and in doing so you are free from blame for what you did to me.
I can't hold it against you if I was an idiot.

She said honestly, it's not often that Star actually views a human in the same light as a peer or takes responsibility for her actions towards said human, let alone apologizes. Its something that you simply do not do in the Sabbat. And she didn't even know if it was something that the Cammirilla did.

But she figured if she owned up to her mistake and took the blame off Chico he would be more willing to talk with the camarilla. And that Was what was important Here
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:29 pm

Chico's mind was very confused at this point.<The bitch is alive, ok. What was all the shit that went down earlier? Where is Venom? What happend to my friends?> from all those questions and many others in his mind. He said.
"What happend to my Clica?" he said.

Jezebelle said on Rebecca's ear piece.
"Clica is his group. His friends. They're all well but arrested at the moment."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:29 pm

Star kept her smile and try to at least put out a cheery disposition. She moved herself to the other side of Chico so the mirror was not behind her. She did this so when he looked at her he did not have to see her beast-reflection and add anxiety to the matter at hand.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" everyone is alive and well as far as I know, your crew is in custody.... it was smart of them to stand down. Honestly the whole situation could end it a lot worse... there's already too much senseless death in this world. As kindred we don't take any pleasure in adding any more to it. "
That last sentence was the 1st time she referred to vampires as "kindred", she thought he might know that word more then Cainites.

Star wasn't 100% sure her statement about Kindred was correct , but what she had already been shown while the short time she has spent with the Camarilla she was starting to believe it...at least to a point.
Star tried to hold conviction in her voice to at least try to make him believe it.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" this isnt to say that We wont kill if absolutely necessary. ...it just Kindred are not the type to do it senselessly.

Star paused and looked at Chico She wanted to be very serious about what was going to happen to him.
"look Chico, they're going to want to talk to you, but just talk... no one's going to hurt you or your crew. You guys surrendered and didn't kill anyone... This is a good thing. ... if it didn't go down that way you probably wouldn't be here right now.

Just try to relax, I know it's really hard from the position you're in right now. Trust me I was there a few nights ago... Live and learn huh? Hee-hee"

She said with a bit of a laugh
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" just cooperate and everything will be fine.... Like I said... This is my fault... Not yours.
I don't blame you for trying to kill me.
I admire that... it takes balls.
But seriously don't do it again..... Heehee"

She said in a comedic way adding levity to the situation

Star paused... and took on a more serious tone looking at him directly.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" I know... Some of your crew didn't survive the encounter with me that night....
Im sorry.... I got in the way of something I had no business being in. I... I know that this apology is just words.... And words mean little. Its actions that speak volumes...
But I can assure you that if you cooperate with the Gangrel... No one else has to die."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:30 pm

Chico said.
"Aight, I feel ya Gangrel girl. What you want?"

Star heard a double clic in her ear.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:30 pm

Chico said.
"Aight, I feel ya Gangrel girl. What you want?"
Star raised a eyebrow at being called a Gangrel, though she didn't bother to correct him. It was better that he thought she was one of them for the situation. Beside he is mortal, what does he know of Cainites, she thought.

Star heard the clicks and knew it was time to leave as instructed. Star turned to Chico.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" honestly what I want is for me not to have your death on my conscience because of something I did. 
Just relax, cooperate with the Gangrel and everything will be fine... With any luck you will be back out on the streets "do'n you" by the end of the night."

She said as she turned to make her leave.
Star hoped that her words had actually help relieve the tension of the situation for Chico, and that he would actually cooperate the way that the Gangrel needed him to. Over all she did the best she thought she could to fix the damage to the situation.

Star left the room and closed the door behind her, then made her way back to the Mirror Room to see Brian and Jezebella for further instructions.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:31 pm

Jezebelle nodded in aprooval to Rebecca as she entered the room.

Brian was the first talking.
"As I was saying, Mistress of the Gate, Scorge. He has nothing to fear from us, if I just go in to reinforce that idea he will think us weak. Allow me to knock that thought from his teeth before it clings on."

Jezebelle thought about what Ancillae had to say. Then she replied.
"Very well. I will trust you instintics Hell Song also you have more experience with these scum bags than I do. Go and do as you wish but remember your cue out."

Brian smirked and holding Rebecca's shoulder with one hand and the other on the door, he went it. Rebecca felt an empathic grab on her shoulder, candid even. Then he was out.

When Brian entered the room his eyes were predatorial. His gaze fierce and determined and without further ado he came close to Chico a started to kick the shit out of him. First a punch in the face to knock him down, then a kick in his arms and legs, elbows to his ears and so on. This was brutal. While he was at it he repeated over and over the same thing. "How dare you try to kill my Childe." Rebecca felt some truth in his words rather than just pretend.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:32 pm

Star entered the room and stood silently, giving a nod to all who were there. She did what she was told to do. 
When her father left the small mirrored room and entered the interrogation room to deal with Chico She was a bit confused.

Her eyes narrowed at her father through the glass as she watched him assault this weak human tied to a damn chair, completely defenseless. 
This was completely without honor, and worse his actions were making her a liar. that was unforgettable no matter what his reasoning. 

Star felt used! She made a soft growl sound as her eyes were fixed on the beating her Father was giving this man. Relentless and brutal, perhaps even deserving, but still the fact that he was defenseless and clearly weaker then the Gangrel.  

Star wanted to storm into the room and stop this madness, but she knew it was not her place to interfer with Gangrel buisness, her job was done. 
She did as requested. 

Star truly had some misgivings about her father and the man he had become. Regardless of the reasons or how her father would justify his actions, he was still beating a defenceless mortal. There was absolutely no honor in this, and she questioned why she was caring about a blood-bag. He was scum, but still Her father made her a liar.
 He was truly no better then  these beasts of Clan Gangrel.. And whatever admiration she had for him  was slowly dwindling, And this angered her. 

Star chocked her emotions aside and her gaze became cold. She looked cold  and emotionless,
She turned to Jezebella
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Ma'am if my services are no longer needed I would like to retire... whatever happens to Chico from this point on has nothing to do with me. And this is no longer my concern... I did what was asked of me.
 may I be dismissed? "

Star refuse to look at her father any further and watch what went on in the room, at this point she truly stop caring.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:33 pm

" Ma'am if my services are no longer needed I would like to retire... whatever happens to Chico from this point on has nothing to do with me. And this is no longer my concern... I did what was asked of me.
may I be dismissed? "

Jezebelle looked at Star with the tip of her feral eye and ask her.
"Before I want you to answer me one thing. Why lie to him?

Your mission was simple, explain to him we had no regreats but there are consequences for what he did. Was your position to spare him?"
Jezebelle obviously was aware of Rebecca's state of mind and feelings about this.

Haquim turned 45º to face Rebecca while keeping an eye on the brutality of the Gangrel.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:33 pm

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Beg'n your pardon Ma'am, but What difference does it make? I did as you asked, my Mission was clear... to get him to "believe" that I hold no grudges on him for what he has done and to get him to want work with you .. regardless of what the means were... If I had to lie or tell the truth it doesn't matter, the objective was clear.

DELETED TEXT:
My personal beliefs of my father's honor has absolutely NOTHING to do with YOU nor are you entitled to them, begging your pardon Ma'am! 
I feel that my father has compromised what You asked of me by acting like a unhonoralbe Savage and attacking someone inferior to him who is defenseless... If truly you MUST know. 

I personally don't care what you do with the man, he is just another blood-bag in a sea of many.
Spare him or kill him... I truly don't care.
That is Gangrel business. ... I am Not a Gamgrel.
My mission is done.... am I dismissed? "
She stood firm in her statement trying not to be rude to the elder, but not truly caring what Jezebella thought of her.

Jezebelle did a fast forward step and from nowhere a rapier was quickly drawn and the tip inserted into Star's throat in a second. Slicing her vocal cords. As quickly as the cut was made she withdraw the weapon back to its scabbard. Her other hand red claws were starting to grow long as nails. Then she said.
"You're forbidden to heal that damage or your head will be delivered to me in a plate by your own father if he doesn't share your insolence or I shall have both."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:34 pm

Star was gasped and took a step back, clutching her throat. She tryed to speak, but no words came out, having the blush already previously activated she started to bleed and had to forcibly stop herself or else risk losing all of her vaitea all over the floor.

Realizing she couldn't speak, her eyes narrowed at Jezebelle. Star's eyes held fire and hatred in them, she wanted nothing more then to kill this woman. 
She truly did not like her one bit.
but she just cracked a smile instead of acting on impulse. She was not a savage like these Gangrel.

She wasn't about to let her anger get the best of her.
Star will store this anger and hatred away, keep it locked away to use at a later date, something to draw upon later...  it reminded her of the Sabbat.
And this made her smile knowing that person standing before her was just a BEAST pretending to be a woman.

She waited to be dismissed.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:34 pm

Jezebelle was standing still. Haquim positioning wasn't casual, as he wasn't giving his back to none of the Gangrels. Eventually Brian finished the beating and pulled Chico back on his sit with his bloody fists and stains all over his shirt.

In front of Rebecca was another image of her father. Was he still the man she once knew? The Gangrel blood now ran through his veins and may be in the inside he was a beast just like Jezebelle. She refused to believe it but the image in front of her was just to powerful.

Brian said to the mess that Chico had for a face.
"You're a lucky man Chico. My daughter beg me not to kill you and because of her you're still alive.

Now let's talk business, as you might imagine our previous deal is off. Venom ashes are now being sent to her new pregnant friend and the rest of the weapon mongers.

What I want from you is a simple decision, whether you're still our link with the MS-13 or we promote one of your sargeants to be in your instead. What's your call?"

Chico tuned his head to spit his blood with may be a tooth or two. He looked at Brian using his only open eyes and said with the air his broken ribs allowed him.
"So... Ar'ya done?... with me?"

Brian passed his hands and fist over his shirt and said.
"Yeh.. I had to take it for a walk... What's your call?"

Chico started laughting with a expression of pain in his face and said.
"Ya' got my worried Gangrel. Aight, I'm your man."

Jezebelle double clicked and Brian went out of the room. As he traded places with her, Jezabelle whispered to him something as they swap positions by the door. Brian stood silently as she closed the door behind her, then he turned his eyes back to his daughter and sighed.
"Let's go Childe.

Scorge if you forgive us. I need to speak with Rebecca alone."
and nodded respectfully as Haquim acknowledge and he open the door for his daughter.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:36 pm

Star said nothing, how could she anyway?, she didn't bother to pay any mind to the conversation between her father and Chico. It was none of her business anymore, she did what was asked of her. Whatever the gangles would do with Chico they would do, it was none of her concern she had stuck her nose into their business for long enough. 

She had decided from Jezebel's display that she would just simply do what was asked of her and not care about the details, the how or the whys didn't matter. The last thing she wanted to do was show concern for a human. The effot was simply not worth it.

When Brian entered the room she didn't even look at him, she stood silently with her back against the glass, arms crossed in front of her. She cared nothing for what went on in the room nor anyone's opinion of her at this moment.

When her father took her out of the room she didn't even bother to meet his eyes. She knew she was clearly a disapointme... <story of my life… always a disappointment> she thought.

She had a cold demeanor and that emotionless exterior was back,  like the first time that Brian took her out of the interrogation room on her 1st night with her. This was Clearly a defense mechanism he could tell.
She walked with him one step behind out of the room.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:36 pm

As they walked down the maze Brian started talking on his own.
"I can imagine this behavior wasn't acceptable even in the Sabbat. You were especifically instructed to offer one thing and nothing more and in your little chat with your new friend Chico you even offered freedom, among with immunity or I should say impunity for his actions. 

That was not your call to make. Not only they almost killed you in the car accident but almost force you into breaking the Masquerade. What would have happened if someone saw you standing, running or even fighting after a crash like that. Getting knock out was almost the best scenario or you'd be worried for much more than severed vocal cords.

Also they made you guilty of jepardizing Gangrel's agenda. The Clan that took you in, saved your ass when you were about to be turned to ashes just like the rest of those... comrades of yours whom thought they could beat the Gangrel Gate forever. 

And instead of owning an apology to the Gangrel Clan you go and apologize to the lowest scumbag in the city, a man that back in his country had torture and rape inoncent girls half your age, addicted primary school kids and came to your country to start doing the same shit if it wasn't for us. Gangrels!we are the ones you should be apologizing for, you own this clan whatever notion you may have of honour debt! 

You should consider the alternative you brat! so much for an excuse of soldier that can't even respect a fucking Commanding officer in her face! And let me warn you, if you dare to heal that damage will be my protean claw in your vocal cords next time."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:37 pm

Star didn't look at her father, she simply followed behind him and listed. 
She didn't give any expression of argument, she knew he was right. Her judgment of the situation had been off, and she had little knowlage of how these Gangrel opporate. To her lies or trurth said to Chico was ment only to get him to comply in a non- violent way . You get more flies with honey than vinegar after all . 
She didnt truly care if what she said was a truth or a lie though, nothing mattered as long as it got the desired result. 
<What was the honest difference in it anyway ?> she thought

She felt rushed into a situation that she should have no business in. She should never have been put up to this in the 1st place. You NEVER trust someone to perform a task that they are not suited for and not expect them to fail. 

She truly felt that if the situation with this Chico character was so damn important to their operation, why would they want her anywhere around it. That was a failure on her father's part, and on Jezebel for further involving her. Brian could have got the same results without her having to talk to the man. Whether Chico thinks that she's alive or dead should be irrelevant. If Brian truly holds the station that he is portraying himself to hold then his word alone should have been enough.
Star truly did not understand these people

She forgot to keep her personal biases in check, and let it slip through her recent additude towards Jezebel.  She already felt that the woman hated her and found her annoying, star just feels like trying to correct it would have been a waste of time. She was never the best at getting people to like her. People only like you if you have an emotional tie with them, or you have something to offer them and Star felt she has nothing to offer. She was used to people thinking of her as Expendable Soldier Or Cannon fauter, she did not expect the Gangrel to look at her any different.

She knew she owed the Gangrel a hell of a lot, the Primogen and her Father more then anyone, but she didn't quite get that it "extended to the whole Clan". 
Something Brian had neglected to mention in his rush to teach her and put her on the field.

On top of that Star was having issues looking past Jezebella's aperance for it reminded her that these Gangrel are truly no better then the ones she knew of. 
She wasn't allowing herself to look past the surface. She had the same problems with Vermin, the leader of her old pack, Until it was beaten into her to look otherwise. 

There was a part of Star that hated Jezzabella, or maybe it wasnt hatred so much for her, but of what she was. Seeing her father thrive so well with the Gangrel and knowing that the blood of this Bastille Clan flows in someone she loves was tough to accepte, If not heartbreaking. 

She never meant to act up or show her displeasure, but some how it was slipping out. 
She wasn't as disciplined as she would like to believe herself to be, Frenzing Twice, nearly 3 times in the past few nights had proven that. 
She knew she lacked self-control and self-discipline, especially compared to people with real military training. The best that she's got was guerrilla warfare tactics, basic training and a crash course in Behavior.
These people were on a whole other level.

Seeing this only reinforce the idea that she does not belong here, and has no business being involved in whatever the Gangrel do. 

Star had no notions of healing the damage to her throat or of testing the patience anymore of Jezabbella or her father. She can only hope that after THIS they would not ask her to join them in anything that they do. It was wrong for her to have been apart of this in the 1st place. 

As far as the importance of keeping the Masquerade ,That much has been stress to her over and over again by various people, including Haquim who had threatened to behead her if she messed up. So she was taking this whole thing very seriously. And in every single action that she would do from now on she would have to take that into consideration before doing anything. 

Star could deal with not talking, at last no one would expect her to answer them, or ask for her opinoin. She  knew that she would have to at least sew up her wound with a needle and thread to prevent fourth blood lose from feeding and using the blush, and find a way to hide it too so the masquerade would not be breached.

She finally looked at her father, expressionless. And she gave him a nod that she agreed.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:37 pm

Brian continued.
"What would Astor think.. of you... of me. I sworn before him that you were not another Sabbat, that you were to trust and I've been trying, may be too hard, to show everyone that I was right.

But was I? When you apologize to scumbags like Chico? what kind of empathy can you have with that bastard? 

Was I right? when you embarrassed me in front of my commander officer!"
he baffed.

Then with renewed strength he continue in a more reasonable tone.
"Now that clan Ventrue is on the table Hart can claim you back to their Clan and Astor needs a reason to believe in you, to endorse your presentation before the Prince. What they know about you? just a cannon fodder used by the sabbat for their missions without anyone to cry or complain about how they choose you to treat you.

When the Ventrue ask Haquim, their trusted Scorge, about you. What would he say? Did he speak in your behave in front of Jezebelle? What reason would he have? 

I asked him about your Hunting. The perfect occasion to show your skills, to make a great first impression and have no one else but the Scorge to speak in your behave... not a single comment he said. Nothing!"

Suddenly Brian stopped on his tracks and holding Rebecca by her shoulders he said.
"I love you Star! You know I do! and because of that I'm worried about you, I care about you more than I care for anything else goddammit!

When I first saw you that night when your pack attacked the City. Everything was against you, your chances of survival were minimum and yet with the help of Clan Gangrel you survived to see another moon and now I'm worried about your future. No one will just give you respect and a place to stay, its not granted just by existing you need to earn it.

If everything you have seen, if everything that has happened to you, doesn't make you wish you find a place to belong. To settle down and grow roots, to be supported. Then what? Do you even want that? Or you prefer to be a nomad for the rest of your existence in this world. Is that your curse?"

Then turning his back on her as he continue walking expecting nothing but silence as an answer.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:38 pm

Star looked down, she was ashamed. She dishonored her father with her behavior, she knew he was right. Her apology to Chico was meerly a way to earn trust, to take the blame off of him so he would be more willing to help. Humans always want a silver  lininging, after all this man was about to kill himself and forsake everything .  She was trying to give him a Nuance of Hope ... She honestly didn't care what he thought, or what the gangrel would do to him. He was just another human... 

But in her attempts to mitigate the terror he felt of his actions , her actions were misconstrued by the Savage nature of the Gangrel. There's no way that they could have picked up on the subtle nuances of emotional manipulation  that she was attempting to do.  Tell someone what they want to hear and you can get them to do almost anything her logic tells her.

She should have known better. The Gangrel only know Force and power, blood and savagrey... Its what they are. Masked animala pretending to be human.  They lack all empathy  and have no idea how to relate to humans. She kicks herself for thinking that they know any different.
A mistake she will never make again, and she will never look at her father the same way knowing that their blood flows through him.
This thought pained her more then a sword to the gut or a hundred rounds to the chest. She wanted to cry, but wouldn't allow herself to waste the blood.

When her father spoke of all the things she had done wrong she could only agree. The last dew nights have been a utter failure. She could even feed like a proper vampire without throwing up Or being a priss. Not something that would ever be tolerated in the Sabbat. If she wants to survive she would have to learn how to stomach the ill tasting stuff and not complaine. If she was lucky she might even find some that was somewhat tolerable. 

She had 2 nights to get it right before she risked losing herself to the hunger again. She hated the fact that she couldn't just suck  it up and stop acting picky. And it made her feel like less of a vampire. 

<I don't have any hunting skills... I was never taught how to hunt.. I don't even have any clue as where to start and not risk getting a assault charge. >

<i bet my father has no issues feeding, there is no reason I should ether... What the fuck is wrong with me!?>

She didn't know anything about Clan Ventrue, but if they ended up hearing about her she knew it wasn't going to be good. And when her father mentioned them she shook her head at him as if to say  "no".

When her father stopped and turned to her, telling her that he loved her and was worried, she was worried too. The last couple days have proven to her that she's a sorry excuse for a vampire or even worse a sorry excuse for a person.  
She wanted to say something to her father but all she could do was apologize with her eyes. her eyes held regret and sadness. She knew she was letting everyone down, and it would be a hard climb backup. But she wasn't one to give up easily.

Settling down and finding a place to belong with something she always wanted, but it was always something that scared her. She lived her life in the Sabbat knowing that nothing is permanent and that each night could be your last. So she started to lose hope of ever having a future. Part of her still expected to die by the end of the week for betraying the Sword. And perhaps that showed in her actions, she wasn't trying to look for a place to belong. More so biding her time until her death.

Regardless of her personal thoughts this was not how she wanted to go out... she didn't want to go out as a disgrace, a waste of life, a waste of the gift of blood. 

Star reach for her father's shoulder as if to apologize and she knew that she was wrong.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:39 pm

As she reached for his shoulder Brian turned around surprising Rebecca with a powerful very warm hug in the middle of the cold white corridor. He whispered.
"I love you my Shining Star, don't fade away. 
I need you close to keep my guide ahead."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:40 pm

Star holds tight to her father, she wants to cry.
She feels that everything that she has been attempting to do within the last two nights I've turned out horrible and that she's a sorry excuse for a vampire. 

Star rests her head on her father's forehead as if to tell him that she loves him and that she is truly sorry. She pulls back and looks into his eyes trying to plead with him and tell him that she has truly no idea what the hell she's doing with her existence and she needs him to help guide her.

[End Scene]
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down