[act 20] Missions upstate (Star)

Go down

[act 20] Missions upstate (Star)

Post  Admin on Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:40 pm

Brian arouse from slumber very early into the night. Rebecca was slumbering next to him on the bed, when he started to push her into awakening. He was already set for combat, armor and weapons on, like a guerrilla.
"Let's go Becca. I'm going to show you the truth behind New York Camarilla."
Finishing this line he threw at her a camou uniform and a pistol.
"We must hurry. Get ready"
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://katdebale.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [act 20] Missions upstate (Star)

Post  Admin on Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:40 pm

Star had been slumbering much more comfortable then recent nights on a real bed next to the comfort of her father. No longer did she worry about getting randomly attacked or awoke during the day. Star started to actually feel a bitter "normal" again.
This was a strange, yet pleasant feeling.

Star's eyes opened as she came back to full consciousness. She was slightly startled to see her father in full combat gear, and for a slight moment she thought they were under attacked.

"Let's go Becca. I'm going to show you the truth behind New York Camarilla."
Finishing this line he threw at her a camou uniform and a pistol.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"eh?....what truth behind the Camarilla? "
Star looked slightly confused as she looked at the gear

"We must hurry. Get ready"
Star gives a nod and immediately starts to get suited up.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"its early...was there another incident that happened while we slumbered? "
She questions lately as she continued to get dressed and fully ready to go. It only took her of a few moments to get suited up and ready to move out. She stood at the ready to follow her father's lead
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:41 pm

"its early...was there another incident that happened while we slumbered? "
"No incident at all. We're going upstate, a place of unexpected events every night. I always like to be prepared even to the things we're about to meet."

Brian continue explaining that the rest of the north territory in New York state was almost entirely Gangrel domain, there are many Caitiff but they don't hold any territory control whatsoever. He explained that Ventrue has control in every city inside NY state, specially in every office and court of law. While Gangrel domain over the country side between cities and rural parts of the state.

Gangrel territories are huge and many perils maraud in these wild lands. Brian was worried about being assaulted midway or ambushed at some key points in their route.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:41 pm

Star understood the need to be prepared. She was kind of a bit excited for a road trip, and wondered what perils may live Beyond the city.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Didn't you run into a werewolf in upstate.... you're not expecting that kind of trouble are you? "
She asked a bit concerned, realizing there is no way in hell she could go toe-to-toe with one of those beasts.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Is there any particular reason why we're traveling up this way? Are we to Rendezvous with anyone? Is it just us or will would be accompanied by a team?.... Is this a mission or just routine check? "
She asked curiously trying to get as many details about what they were doing tonight so she can better assess the situation and come up with a game plan if things go south.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:42 pm

" Didn't you run into a werewolf in upstate.... you're not expecting that kind of trouble are you? "
He shrugs.

" Is there any particular reason why we're traveling up this way? Are we to Rendezvous with anyone? Is it just us or will would be accompanied by a team?.... Is this a mission or just routine check? "
"To train you, of course. What better way to tough you up than going upstate."

While they were going up by elevator he explained that unlike New York City, upstate has a precarious control from the Camariilla. There the Sabbat, Anarchs and other perils are common to threat us, trying to get domain over the territory and use that leverage against the Ivory Tower.

"New York City stability is based on the upstate control." he said vehemently.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:42 pm

To train you, of course. What better way to tough you up than going upstate."
Star raised a eyebrow at this..
< ohhhh peachy.. I get to get dragged through the mud again. Well at least he gave me another outfit so I can ruine it heehee.. >
Star thought to herself, realizing that getting filthy or having her clothing get ruined on a nightly basis it's just becoming a routine at this point.

Star shrugged
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" training... OK... But I hope you're not planning on having me fight a bear or something...
I'm not the survivalist you are. .. I prefer Urban environments where the only wildlife I have to worry about is common ganbanger, drug dealers or bums. "

She said slightly worried about what her father had planes.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Daddy.... Can you at least inform me of what type of training you have in mind, I really hate surprises "
Which was true, Star hated the unexpected and always like to have as much info about something as she could, just in case she had to make a decisive plan of action in case things go bad.
Also she likes being prepared.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:43 pm

" Daddy.... Can you at least inform me of what type of training you have in mind, I really hate surprises "
Brian smiled greatly as his machiavellian mind ran wild.
"Like I said Becca, politics and economics, you'll need that to learn how New York City works.

All these equiptment are for what I don't have planned. It's better to be safe than sorry."

Brian walked to his brand new car, appearantly being the Primogen child had its benefits. He opened a deluxe grand wagoneer with a remote control and started to put some bags in the back cabin for safe keeping.
"We will rendezvous one of the Caitiff coteries to engage in the rutine activities." he said.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:43 pm

Like I said Becca, politics and economics, you'll need that to learn how New York City works.
This caught Star off off guard and she looked at him and a surprising way.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"Wait .. What?.... politics and economics?.... Ha ha You messing with me right?....
you are going to drop me in the woods to go fight I bear. . I knew it "

She said taking what her father said as a joke.

She continued to help him load up his new wheels
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" daaaammmnnn... Nice ride.. Much better than your last vehicle,.... Hee-Hee maybe it was a good thing I trashed your last ride. Heehee "

Star said with levity in her voice.

We will rendezvous one of the Caitiff coteries to engage in the rutine activities." he said.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Sounds good... hopefully it's smooth sailing all the way"
She said finishing up and climbing into the passenger seat ready to go
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down