[act 21] Travel to Rochester, New York (Star)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: [act 21] Travel to Rochester, New York (Star)

Post  Admin on Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:01 pm

Star returned her father's sadistic smile as she moved towards the window to leave.
She paused momentarily, but never gave Jhonny or his Thrall a Second Glance when she spoke.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"You could try to RUN Johnny boy... But I hear the "Clan of Beasts" Love a good Chases... Hunting down little Rats like you would be exhilarating for them.....

Or maybe you will go and try to get some help from your new friends, I'm sure that they would love to hear how you bitched-out and brought down the heat on them.... Heee-heee man I'd like to be a fly on the wall for that conversation... But trust me... I already know how it will go.. Hee-Hee

She said very sadistically, knowing firsthand what the Sabbat will do to him.

" You'know ...God forbid you actually stand and face your punishment like a man... accepting your fate With Honor and some dignity...... ... But whatever... Enjoy the rest of your night... Heehee
Tick-tock buddy boy.. Tick tock Heeehee"

Star said leaving through the window, knowing her father would kill this guy if he dared tried anything.

Star followed her father quickly to his Car to GTFO
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://katdebale.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:01 pm

Brian was the last to jump out of the window right after Rebecca. Some bikers failed to detect their movement as they came out to the back side to grab a smoke. They moved stealthy around the locale looking for his brand new car and get away as soon as possible.

It was easy the effect of Rebecca's mind work on Johnny paid off delaying any attempt to ask for the bikers inside to help him track Brian. Still in the Gangrel's mind somethings didn't add up. For example why didn't the Sabbat came right after him when he entered the locale, he is well known and the people of the bar recognized him and knew he was with their boss. Everything happened so fast that might gave them just enough time to get away unharmed but the possibility of being engaged as they left was the second most likely scenario and still wasn't going on.

Per haps he was telling the truth and these kindreds were hopeing that the Camarilla would open its arms to welcome them as it would have been in ancient times: all kindreds are considered Camarilla even without the oath. These nights our motto has changed to 'if you're not with us, you're against us'. Sadly enough these bastards are not looking to belong in the Camarilla but to use it as a shield and undermine it whenever they got the chance to take a bite out of it, like sawing the tree that could have keep them safe.

As they boarded the wagoneer the Lux doorman seemed strange to see him go around instead of out by the main door and rapidly went back to check on his boss, by the time they're back it would be too late. Brian was moving fast this time running away from Rochester to the next checkpoint where he was expected according to the standard procedure.

In his heart he was sad he had planned this to meet an old friend, per haps ask Johnny to teach Rebecca Dominate and Presence to give her an edge in case of need. Even considered to pass the border and runnaway from NY to be alone with her just a little longer, before the Ventrue took her from him again. That weighted a heavy burden in his heart and he reliefed by looking at her with a kind smile and thinking <She is still with me now!>
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:15 pm

Johnny got out of the office when all his employees were to back him up. He called for silence and the music stopped, then he said for everyone present to hear.
"Hey! hey! Are you having fun?!?!?"

The crowd rose beer jars and yelled loudly.

"Enjoyning the SONG of HELL? It's inviting isn't it? to reach the Ivory Tower and touch the sky!!!!" he screamed and made a sign for the music to play loudly.
Johnny kept screaming.
"WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE BABY!

THE BEASTS ARE WELCOMING YOU ALL!! THEY WAIT IS OVER!! RIDE MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS!! RIDEEE!!

The riders took the hint and started to go out to ride their bikes toward New York City. Engines roared and some guns started to lose up in the air. A raid of bikers started to ran wild down the highway looking to escape from the werewolf and seek refuge with their Camarilla kindreds.

In the confusion Johnny packed and ran with his thralls in the opposite direction. Hopeing they'd entertain the beast vampires enough for him to cross the border to Canada. He will try his chances with the lupines rather than stay here.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2