[act 24] The Prince and the Beast (spoiler)

Go down

[act 24] The Prince and the Beast (spoiler)

Post  Admin on Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:08 pm

For a long time Primogen Astor has been in this quarters, oblivious of the human contact whatsoever. His attendance to the Primogen Council is usually substitute by Jezebelle or any of the other Elders in the Gangrel Clan, allegating, for those in a mood for a blantant lie, any suitable excuse.

When the Primogen Gangrel went through the Gates of the Ivory Tower the rest of the presents showed little surprise but it was definetely a sign of the urgen matter that caused the summon to this recint to take place. At the table were about to sit down five primogens: Midnight from the Clan Brujah, Astor for the Clan Gangrel, the excentric Primogen Bard from Clan Malkavian, David Hosack from Clan Toreador and Madam Blavatsky for the Warlocks.

All but Astor missed the presence of Featherstonhaugh of the Clan Nosferatu, usually a very punctual assitant to these sort of meetings. Specially when Presence Summoning was used instead of the usual letter from the Seneschal who was also absent along with Primogen Hart and Prince Bright at this point.

Midnight is a very old kindred and a good example of the ancient Prometeans, his temper is usually displayed through passion and dedication to his goals rather than the destruction and short fuse his most younger clanmates usually displayed. Caucasic skin, blue eyes and black hair and beard, this man attitude was intimidating even to the Elders present this evening, respect and fear. Tonight he was dresses with a neoprene suit beneath a chaimail armor and covered with a black mantle with the embroided icon of Clan Brujah.

Primogen Bard was a man of fine taste, his control over the Malkavian Clan was indeed flawless and his agreements with the Fae that made possible the creation of the strongholds that Vampires now posses has grant him a great deal of appreaciation in all Clans present in the city. Tonight he was wearing a slik shirt under a jacket of linen and fine leather, many golden rings among other accesories.

David Hosack very famous both in the kindred and the mortal world, his carefree attitude toward everyone and everything was the first line of defense and attack for those fool enough to fall in his cobweb. Master of manipulation that has every single media of mass comunication in his pocket over years of dedication to this world and now only being compete by the Nosferatu and Malkavian in this new fashion of the Internet. He was rewarded with the Museum of National Arts Elysium by Prince Bright for his services to the Princedom and protection of the Masquerade five years ago. In this evening, he was wearing a full black leather outfit with black shining raincoat, his make up was subtle but yet highlighted his supernatural beauty and glow.

Finally (but without forgetting our star Primogen Astor) Madam Blavatsky. She was the only woman among the Primogen and yet a very respected Kindred for the powerful magical arts she was able to cast. During her ruling the amount of Chapels upstate and inside NYC had double and Tremere clan seem to thrive in every possible axis thanks to this woman. Her powerful arts empowered the Malkavian Clan and their Fae to construct much of the underground compounds that Camarilla has but yet Prince Bright denied her the Priviledge of an Elysium. Also she had great regreat against Clan Gangrel for stealing every single underground facility with their treacherous sorcery.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://katdebale.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [act 24] The Prince and the Beast (spoiler)

Post  Admin on Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:09 pm

When Primogen Astor entered the room he noticed the absence of Primogen Hart, the Seneschal and of course the Prince. He walked down the thick black wooden table dragging his long cape over the floor, as the sound of his shoes with heels disturbed the silence in the room.

The Primogen cape covered everything else and by the time he got to the table he drop it to the floor, allowing everyone to see. Military uniform from the American Revolution to claim independance from England. His feral features made his display even more impressive but what cause a troubling reaction in the rest of the people in the chamber was the implicit message of war to come.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:09 pm

Murmurs were starting about Astor's dramatic entrance when the door at the other side of the room started to open. Prince Michael Bright with Ventrue Primogen Benjamin Hart both were dressed in equally militaristic outfits, just like the Brujah Primogen, Midnight and Astor the Gangrel Primogen. Given the situation in Staten Island was only logical for Midnight to dress like that and many jumped into the conclussion that werewolves were making a move in the Gate and invassion from the outside per haps.

The Seneschal and the rest of the help withdraw from the scene leaving the kindreds alone to their business. Then Prince Michael Bright said.
"The 21th Primogen Council under the ruling of Strategoi and Prince of New York is officially installed. Please be sitted.

Primogen Benjamin Hart will be reading tonights agenda in the Seneschal instead."

Hart started the reading.
"In the year MCMXCIX of our Lord Jesus Christ we now celebrate the gathering of the Primogens reunited under this sacred Elysium in the City of New York, formelly Province of New York, property of the Duke of York, thrall of Hardestadt the Elder, may the Lord have released him of thy curse and allowed him in heaven."

Chorus. "Amen"

Hart.
"This XXI council is being summoned by the Prince Bright to discuss the following issues:

• Right to speech of Primogen Brujah known as Midnight.
  • Right to speak of Primogen Gangrel Jacob Astor.
  • Right to speak of Prince Bright
  • Primogens Debate and Decisions
  • Solem closure of this act by the Prince

That would be all Prince."

Prince Bright gave Midnight the floor to start his exposition. And so he did.
"Dear Prince, dear Primogens it is my honour to speak before these powerful exponents of the kindreds and my duty to inform you of the situation regarding the lupines in our territory and beyond. Anarchs are tolerated at this point as long as they stay as the have in the Brooklyn borough under Clan Brujahs domain, there they have found peace and all authorities of their ranks have accepted your royal edict my Prince to serve you for as long as they stay in this territory to the best of their cappabilities.

It is known that this new attack from the werewolves comes from Canada, more specifically Vancouver, there our Anarch kindreds are being decimated by dozens each day. By recognizing our effort and circumstancial alliance with the Anarchs many have fled to join the Anarchs in New York and in consequence being rejected conditioned to sworn their alignance to the Camarilla Traditions, protection of the Princehood and obedience to the Prince.

Also Sabbats are known to be infiltrating the Anarch ranks in the pursuit of survival and obliterate our control of the Anarch ranks. Many have tried to portrait as Anarchs and unveiled before the Mirror of Truth and by God wrath decimated to meet final death inmediately.

Therefore, we come to plead before this Council the possible rampage of Anarchs and Sabbat join forces to attempt to break in our Territory. This is an official warning for the Gangrel Clan and their Gate, as to the rest of the Primoges such as Madam Blavatsky who has been authorized by this Council to create Chantries upsate and for the Ventrue Clan and their positions in strategic cities, as well.

Regarding the most local issue, werewolves have consolidated their position and we are unable to enter the island. Hosack and I have join efforts to sent reporter teams and with unknown witchcraft they have altered their equipments and cause severe damage to our facilities. Video footage with important findings erased by magic. We advice against any attempt to enter the Island and look for the council advice on these strategies:

• Hold our ground in the Brooklyn-Staten Island border
  • Send a royal message to the lupines and promote an understanding
  • Evaluate a join action among all Clans to counter attack this breach of our territory.

That would be all distinguished personallities, my Prince.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:10 pm

Astor stood up while Primogen Hart was making the correspondent announcements to the rest of the gathering. His hands partially opened and straight fingers deformed with those bestial knuckles of his laid on the table as he started talking to the rest of his collegues.
"My Prince Michael Bright, dear Primogens. I salute your presence tonight as God has spared you from the perils of the night but I do miss that our kindred George William Featherstonhaugh, Primogen of Clan Nosferatu isn't here as there is none of his clan to represent them.

I'm sure you all have notice this and you may all have heard rumors or worst but I'm here to tell you what has really happened to Clan Nosferatu."
he said vehemently.

Astor threw over the table a piece of a giant spider pincer and continue.
"Your keen senses surely detected already that this a part of another shapeshifter, were-spiders we should call them. Believed to be extinct but what you have on this table proof otherwise. What you see over it are cobwebs from this prehistorical spiders cappable of restraining a kindred with tremendous physical strength as Nosferatus are to suck them dry of their vitae, to use it in black magic rituals to worship their horrid spider goddess."

The first to touch the artifact was the Tremere Primogen and in trance she says with erie voice.
"I see Hell Song the Gangrel fighting this creature, a giant spider big as ten man and strong as twenty. He fights with his mind against this creature supernatural intelligence and finally defeating it to rescue a nosferatu within a cocoon a cobweb cocoon restraining him is a torpor like state."

Astor nods and continues while the rest of the primogens were looking at him intensively.
"The Nosferatu confessed that an army of spiders dwell under New York City seeking everyone of them to imprison in these cobwebs cocoons." They struck as lightning while they were investigating some of their members disappearances, capturing their centinels and then entrapt them in this underground secret facility to starve and doom them to drink from each other, Sire to Childe, Childe to Sire and other abominations.

These creatures were so efficient that not even one of them could escape, none of us could have known anything about this. Their plan was almost perfect, except that they felt threatened, they felt overconfidant and attacked my childe for their own demise.

That would be all my Prince."
sitting back once more in a dramatic way.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:10 pm

The Ventrue Primogen announced the right to speak of Prince Michael Bright and he stood up to talk.
"Dear kindreds, highest and most renown of your clans, I salute your bravery and share your concern about the issues that you have brought tonight.

First I'd like to elaborate on the lupine issue that has a longer occurrence in the Princedom. Primogen Bruja, your strategy as usual is the most accurate I rejoice to have burden you with such responsability to command our efforts in order to disband the werewolves attack. I'm concerned however, about this use of technological devices against us, as a new tool of the shapeshifters. Their methods were more arcane to say the least and this evolution is as unpredictable as it is dangerous for us. Extreme our messures to supervise shipments comming in and out of the Staten Island and divert as many of it as possible.

Helena your Chantries will investigate for a trustful method to detect this new sorcery and look for ways to counter their efforts.

To complement your intelligence Midnight my sources in Canada speaks about another powerful weapon used by the lupines, they describe it as a tactical nuclear device or equivalent in the destructive cappabilities but without any pollution whatsoever. Therefore, we must also extreme or tactics to avoid or diminish a possible attack with such kind of weapon.

In this context I feel in disadvantage and regreat to ask you and our force to stand our ground and be prepared to withdraw to safe as many of our kindreds as possible. We can't justify an offensive at this point and probably would backfire in a second if we attempt to do so but we must try to stablish a channel of communication with this werewolves and find out their intentions hopeing we're not their target and doubling our efforts to comprehend this new threat and learn how to fight back.

Benjamin and Helena, take this warning from Midnight very serious. Jacob clan gangrel has the responsability to prevent any and all attacks or intrussions against the great State of New York and I expect you to keep the good work you've been doing to this date. Feel free to use all the force you deem necesary to stop these raids that might come in the following nights. This includes to command any Ventrue or Tremere facilities upstate to prevent a dissorder in our territory.

Primogen Ventrue, Primogen Tremere you're ordered to aid Clan Gangrel in anything they need to protect our land."
Helena and Bejamin bowed in acknowledge.

"Consider this a royal boon for the great service your clan has done to protect us."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down