[act 25] Worst crisis imaginable

Go down

[act 25] Worst crisis imaginable

Post  Admin on Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:17 pm

As the raid overrided every Rochester police checkpoint on their way out, due to its size it was overwhelming. The state police was inmediately warn of the anomaly and Gangrel were aware of the threat in a matter minutes. The first communication was from Primogen Astor to his equals of Clan Tremere and Ventrue ordering them to stay back in their respective Elysiums and Chantries until they were commanded otherwise.

Jezebelle was instructed to stop the incoming Sabbat in their attempt to move to NYC and force them to stay in a remote location with the least amount of casualties possible. She ask permission to use heavy power and it was approved.

As the blackhawk fully artillieried helicopters started to fly from outside New York City to the north Brian and Rebecca where running down to Ithaca - an small city in the mid way between NYC and Rochester. Meanwhile the state police was creating barricades in every other road as the protocol established. The raid was in consequence oriented down the same road.

The wagoneer stopped in the first gas station outside the city and Brian called to the center of command notifying of their arrival. He was instructed to go east of one large farm used as a cover up for heavy artillery, then he knew that 'Total war protocol' was active. So he came back to Rebecca and said to her. "This is going straight to Hell. If the kindreds running down to NYC don't stop they will be demolish with incendiary weaponry and turned to ashes in seconds."

He got back in the car and starte to drive to the next position.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://katdebale.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [act 25] Worst crisis imaginable

Post  Admin on Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:17 pm

Star looked at her father come back from the gas station
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" I hope that we were able to warn the Cam in time, and that someone on the other end of that phone understood what the hell I was saying...
"

Star paused...
" Sh!t... I forgot to disguise my voice when I called in... Kinda got wrapped up in the moment... I didn't give my name...soooo Yeah it will be fine I think... Its not like Jez'y heard me... I'll be fine... I got to be more careful. "
Star said worried, but she tried to reassure herself that everything was going to be fine. Even if it was faluse hope.

This is going straight to Hell. If the kindreds running down to NYC don't stop they will be demolish with incendiary weaponry and turned to ashes in seconds."

Star shoke her head..
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Damn... talk about extreme force... I will say you Gangrel don't mess around..
Now I understand why the Cam ' got'ya protecting the Tower's Back doors.

She said very impressed by the efforts of Clan Gangrel

"I can only hope the Gangrel are able to stop this raid before they hit the city.... I don't know if we forced the Swords hand in this or if what we did help prevent a sneak attack.... Its going to be a mess....
She said a bit worried.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"So where we headed now?... I'm assuming away from all the action... not really feeling like getting blown up or shot at tonight...
Especially if you're going to have me in training to go fight a bear hee-hee "

She said with smile adding some levity the situation
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:18 pm

So where we headed now?

Brian seemed really worried there were so many variables that could turn this thing to a mess. Totalwar protocol was great to control certain vampires per haps the kind that would raid so recklessly toward the Ivory Tower without messuring their enemy's strength first.
Becca asked her question and many minutes later was that it hit Brian to make him answer.
"We're going to a farm near by where we keep our artillery hidden."

The wagoneer was moving as fast as it could given the circumstances and eventually arrived to the secure location. The farm was surrounded with high power lights making the night as clear as daylight. The location was very remote and the thralls guarding this stronghold were already moving a crane into position to lift a ground to ground, ground to air missile launcher to base level position.

Concept but in black:

As they got close to the perimeter Brian tuned on every light inside the car. Few yards later a fully camouflaged army like man stood up and seemed like a walking bush flashing on and off a flashlight. He was armed with a M16 rifle as were the other ten men surrouding them at this point.

Brian said to Becca. "Hands visible and don't say anything."

Then he fully stopped next to the first man and said. "Midnight sun" showing him his fangs.

On the head set his order was confirmed to let them pass. Once they got near the missile launcher Brian got out of the car and invited Becca to do the same, then he ask to the first thrall he saw. "Do we have visual?"

The thrall took them to a control room back door, fully electronic control and was getting satellite images from the motorcycle riders swarm about to reach Ithaca. In other monitor the cameras in the two blackhawk helicopters showed the scene while firing a gattling rapid fire against the ground left and right of the kindreds in the road, while a third was watching from the distance.

The audio repeatedly confirmed that all systems were ready. Missiles ready, white phosphorus bombs active, gatlings armed and ready.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:19 pm

Star was shocked by the sheer force of fire power they had at their disposal.
<ohhhh heeeeeelllllll naaawww.... Is that a fu*kn military grade rocket launcher...???>

Star looked to her father still a bit in awe
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" .... Jezzzz....talk about excessive force...There is no way in hell the Swords will stand a chance against this type of artillery...
Star mumbled as she looked around
< how the hell are they going to explain this type of activity to the media?.... Masquerade aside... blowing up a group of bikers is not exactly low key.... Someone will see something... I mean this is not Iraq... This sh!t do sent go unchecked >
She thought and figured it surely wasn't any of her business how the Cam decided to conduct itself.
Vampires with more power and age knew way better than she did, so her best bet was just stay the hell out of the way and not ask any questions.

Star was super quiet and did her best to say out of the way. She didnt understand why all of this Hardware with needed just to fight a biker raiding party of Sabbat. In her mind you don't kill a fly with a sledgehammer.

She could only guess that ether the Cammirilla loved using excessive force because they were ether scared of the Sword of Caine and what they would do or perhaps the Cam was "compensating" and showing off their new high-tech toys. Star didn't know, nor did she really care about their justification. She was just expecting to watch a Sh!t-show unfold before her eyes.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:19 pm

While Rebecca was astonished by the situation Brian was asking routinary questions.
"Are the highways and other roads blocked?" *Yes sir*
"Is the power shut down all around the contact perimeter?" *Yes sir*
*Did we deploy the interception teams to block possible by standers?" *Yes sir"
Jezebelle voice's was clearly heard.
"Unmount your rides and lay down on the ground with your arms open and you won't be harmed!

I repeat...

Unmount your rides and lay down on the ground with your arms open and you won't be harmed!"

The two helicopters started to round at a fair two hundred feet away. Their gattling were still smoking and the missiles were ready to fire in any second. Just as cockroches the raid disbanded trying to confused the attack systems and runaway but they were literally in the middle of nowhere. Only on third of the original raid standed their ground half of which did so to surrender.

While the computer system in the artillery man's enhanced reallity helmet selected many targets as requested and the computer started to shoot at will with the .50 caliber gattling neutralizing more than half than those that tried to escape within the first minute. Simultaneously the blackhawks dropped two cans full of sleeping gas knocking every ghoul unconciouss. Two La Sombra casted a huge ink black coulds almost reaching the helicopters but yet short and easily vanished in the helix whirlwind and left behind by the air system manuverability.

Meanwhile, two task team went down by rappel with gas masks and a monstrous shotgun each.

Jezebelle screamed again to the remaining vampires and ghouls under the helicopters that stayed put shooting away to every moving target. While the troops still on board of the blackhawks shoot with white phosphorous ammo against every kindred still standing. After the first five fell to ashes the rest kneeled and laid down as told.

"You're about to be staked. Don't move.

I repeat...

You're about to be staked. Don't move."

Half on the remaining runners displayed supernatural powers, obtenebration clouds to conceal them celerity to run away among many other attempts.

Jezebelle voice in the intercomm said. "Saturation bombing on cuadrant 8-1-0-9 Zulu."

Instantly one of the thralls shouted the order and a loud noise roared in the missile launcher direction making Rebecca to cover her ears. It was both dramatic and scary. Even more when seconds later a cloud of white phosphorous rained on the vampires trying to runnaway. The attack probably killed less than ten percent of the remaining but still was impressive enough to discourage any further attempts on the city.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:20 pm

Star watched in awe and silence as the battle unfolded. When Jezebel's Voice Was Heard over the intercom a twinge of fear ran down Star's spine, though she tried not so show it.
Unmount your rides and lay down on the ground with your arms open and you won't be harmed!"

<unharmed??? Really??... Doubtful >
She was slightly surprised that some of the Sabbat surrendered. She knew eventually they would be killed, after being tortured . Star didn't believe for a moment that they would be released back into their own territory. Star didn't know how the Camarilla do things compared to Sabbat, so she just assume the worst.

Star watched the bombing of the Sabbat and diverted her eyes from the light. She had mixed feeling about this, but pushed her feeling and thoughts aside. This was War, and in war there are always many casualties.

She knew that in the Sabbat you live each night like it's your last... At least from the perspective of many of the young, shovel heads and foot soldiers.
It's something that you're taught very early on, and even Star finds it very hard to think past one night from the next due to this type of "training".

Star watched and was silent, she looked around the room and watched everyone's reaction including her father, who she paid particular attention to
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:20 pm

Brian spoke in reaction to the bombing.
"Jezebelle. Here Hell Song. Saturation bombing executed and now suspended on my command. Over."

Jezebelle answered.
"Roger that HellSong. Objective complete. We will bring the P.O.W. back to your position. Over."

Brian.
"We can see the cleaning team already closing to your position. You're free to go."

The scene continued as the black op team used their shotguns to stake the remaining kindreds and slept thralls into the helicopters. From a raid of at least fifty only twenty remained, the rest managed to escape for now or was turned to ashes.

Jezebelle.
"Mistress to the Nest, Mistress to the Nest, do you copy?

Inform Astor that we need search teams to look for the rest. Over"
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:21 pm

Star still stood silently, just watching.
In the back of her mind she's simply wondered what was going to happen next.

Jezebelle answered.
"Roger that HellSong. Objective complete. We will bring the P.O.W. back to your position. Over."
<Peachy... Does that mean Jezebel' is coming here??... God damn it.. I was really hoping I wouldnt run into her...

OK just relax.. She doesn't know...I'll just behave and play it cool... maybe this Victory will put her in a better mood...>

Star thought to herself, not wanting just about to find out that she had healed the damage from her punishment. Star touched her neck softly, double-checking that the stitches were still in place and she pulled her uniform collar and bandana up around her neck to conceal it more.

Star stayed quiet and watched her father work.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down