[act 26] Prisoners of War

Go down

[act 26] Prisoners of War

Post  Admin on Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:22 pm

When the helicopters went down at the farm there was a conmotion, all thralls seemed to be busy, the task force getting down the helicopters were unmasked and Becca from the distance could recognize some familiar faces among Gangrels and two subjects she remember from that night where her pack was turned to ashes.

Jezebelle unboarded last and the second she set a foot on the grass Star felt a chill running down her spine. She was wearing a tactical vest with military camouflaged uniform and a black slim headset for comm. She pulled a carcass in a black bag throwing it outside the helicopter that was still slowing down its helix.

Twenty two black bags were initially on the grass and the thralls and kindred went to help, Brian was among them and asked Star to drag them inside the shed and open their bags. Some had a wooden stack in their heart, the extra length was sawed and there was only a short segment of wood showing. The ghouls were still knocked up, tighted and gagged. Ghouls were separated from kindreds and taken to a different part of the shed.

Jezebelle took Brian and spoke with him privately. He had a worried face and its wasn't a happy conversation. Eventually Jezebella palmed his back and said one more thing. After than Brian came to Rebecca and said with a big smile on his face.
"You can heal now. It's alright."
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://katdebale.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [act 26] Prisoners of War

Post  Admin on Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:23 pm

Seeing Jezebella arrive truly was a fighting sight for Star, she did her best to not show her fear and crush down any emotions she had about the situation.

When in the presence of Jezebel, Star remained silent and very respectful. Deep in Star's mind she WAS terrified that Jezebel would see through her ruse and know she had disobeyed her.

She did as instructed by her father and helped move the PoW to a secure location with out hesitation. Star couldn't help but wonder what would happen to these Sabbat. And figured they were only being kept alive for interrogation, entertainment or at worse FOOD. Being that in Star's experience that's what the Sabbat would do.

Star felt slightly sorry for her once brothers in arms, she tryed to tell herself that... <"This is WAR, and such sympathy has no place in it".> ...
though this didn't stop her from looking over the faces of the captured to see if she recognized anyone.

When Command Jezebel took her father aside, star felt her heart sink. She felt that she somehow had fu*ked up again and her father was going to be blamed. Her mind raced over the whole situation in that brief moment and wondered what she could have done differently at the Lux in hindsight.

After than Brian came to Rebecca and said with a big smile on his face.
"You can heal now. It's alright."

Star gives her father a nod and allowed the small bit of superficial damage to her neck to heal, removing the handkerchief and thread.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" is... Everything alright? "
Star whisped to her father with great concern
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:23 pm

Brian nodded and said.
"There was a misunderstanding but it's already settled. We're heroes Becca!

Our clan... I mean Gangrels are now in command of all Ventrue and Tremere upstate. Soon will come many members of your Clan for a joint work with the prisoners. Jezebelle has order you to help them the best you can.

Kindreds will be moved to the Tremere Chantry in Albany and the ghouls to the Ventrue's chess club. I told Jeze that you're under my accounting, so we're not going to split but you're allowed to help them when they arrived.

I allowed to follow the Ventrue's lead on what they want to take us, as long as they agree that you and I will be together at all times.

He looked around.
"Looks we're done here. Let's go to the control room with the others."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:24 pm

We're heroes //clan// Gangrel//
Star seemed relived by this news!
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" that's awesome.... Go Clan Gangrel. You should be super proud... I'm honored I was able to help.. "
She said with a smile.

Gangrels are now in command of all Ventrue and Tremere upstate.
Star smirked at this..
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Really?... Those Snobs and the Warlocks working "under" the clan of Beasts?!
Hee-hee that has to be a low blow to someone's ego right there.

Please forgive me.. But...
I would hope that Clan Gangrel keeps those two on a short leash... From what I have heard both those Clans, they are untrustworthy as hell and won't hesitate to throw the Gangrel "under the bus" if they get an opportunity. Though I'm probably sure that Commander Jezebella and Lord Astor can strike fear into the hearts of any of them if they step out of line hee-hee "

Soon will come many members of your Clan for a joint work with the prisoners
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" so I guess it really was inevitable that they found out about me..."
Star sighed

. Jezebelle has order you to help them the best you can.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" of course, understood. "
She said with a head nod

Kindreds will be moved to the Tremere Chantry in Albany and the ghouls to the Ventrue's chess club.
Star nodded, pretty much thinking That Vampires will be used as "experimentation", " Demonic sacrifices" or just "Diablorized to gain power" and the ghouls to be shiped off to be used as Food.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"What the hell is a Chess Club? "
She questioned

…I told Jeze that you're under my accounting, // we're not going to split // I allowed to follow the Ventrue's lead //as long as they agree that you and I will be together at all times.
Star smiled at this, it rested a fear within her that the Ventrue were just going to snatch her away from her Father.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"Nice... I really appreciate that... I knida don't want to face them alone... I know you are still responsible for everything that I do... I won't embarrass you. I swear.

I'm sorry if I have this week.. But I'm trying to do better. I will make you proud of me... Just give me some time. "

She said honestly really wanting to please her father
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:24 pm

they are untrustworthy as hell and won't hesitate to throw the Gangrel "under the bus" if they get an opportunity.
Brian took Becca to a different location, to talk more privately and said.
"Tremere has a long history of betrayal against Clan Gangrel and it is true that Clan Ventrue has always understimated us but we're in command and after this victory we only have to worry about the Caitiff. I'm worried about their reaction for what happened to Johnny."

"What the hell is a Chess Club? "
He shrugs.

I'm sorry if I have this week.. But I'm trying to do better. I will make you proud of me... Just give me some time. "
"You're doing what you're suppoused to. Learning. Don't worry too much"

The night continued and more people, kindreds and ghouls, came to the secret location. This time two black vans each with enough room for twenty people inside, fully armores and well geared for hard terrains. The doors opens and inside the vans Becca could see about twenty cages, similar to a litter in standing position with many binding and surrounded by steel bars. Very Anibal Lecter Silence of the Lambs style.

From the front two vampires came out of each van, in both cases males. From the black van to the left one of the two blackdressed vampires was a half size man, his characteristic walking style and unadequate clothing for his body made him a little ackward to look at. The other was a normal size kind of guy, very thin with white pale skin, blonde hair and big green eyes.

From the other van, the two man looked like Man In Black, each with the exact same suit, sunglasses and muscle attitude. These two were heavily armed with one Desert Eagle .50 pistol each. The man in the left side of these two had a particular feature, a scar crossing his face from side to side, feral claw kind of scar.

The first to speak was Scar Face who saw Brian and thought to be a great idea to come and yell at him.
"Where is the commander of this operation?" The other three waited one step behind.

Brian's eyes turned feral as he turned to face the Ventrue.
"Listen nobody, this is no place for rookies. First you present yourself, in case you forgot your manners and secondy, you need to think before that shit you call voice comes out again of that carcass."

The other Ventrue said rapidly.
"I'm Adam Brick. Comissioned by Lady Ann Herbert, Aedil of Clan Ventrue to take twenty thralls that have been imprisoned for questioning in the Chess Club."

Scarface didn't back down and tried to speak again but the Imp interveened to say.
"Boy you'd do well to respect the Hell Song." the Ventrue took a step back inmediately.

The Tremere continue.
"My name is Ephraim Chantry Regent of Clan Tremere at your service, Gan-grel..." his voice was snake like, almost a whistle instead. "This is my apprentice, Thomas and we are... as our Ventrue friends, here to collect some Prisoners of War... as you have choosen to call these scums."

Adam pulled his collegue back who was embarrased by the situation.
"Forgive my partner Lord Ephraim. We were instructed to handle this quickly and we expect to take the Prisoners and a kindred named Rebecca 'Star' Garrison with us. Those were our instructions."

Brian said to both teams.
"The prisoners are ours to give you when our Mistress decides its time for you to take them. Until then you'll all stay here and wait for further instructions.

Rebecca see that these honourable men get whatever they need to make pleasant their time with us. I'll go and brief the Mistress about their arrival." and Brian started to walk away.

Adam was very interested in Star after he heard her name.
"Forgive me Miss, are you Rebecca 'Star' Garrison?"
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:25 pm

Star stood at attention and watched silently as the Vans approached. Star took in the differences in the Cainites appearance, and made a mental note of them. She felt that the "Men in Black" where overdressed and cliché as hell, and the archaic look of the other was simply extraordinary out of place for this type of situation. Then again who is she to give fashion advice she thought.

When the Ventrue mis-spoke , trying to throw its weight around, and her father countered, Star could not help but chuckle softly.
<Go Dad!>

Tremere wrote:Boy you'd do well to respect the Hell Song.
Star raised a eyebrow.
<damn my dad really is well known isn't he?>

Star watched silently the interaction between her father and these Ventrue.
<humm... So these are members of Clan Ventrue huh?... Guess they don't all have manners>

Rebecca see that these honourable men get whatever they need to make pleasant their time with us. I'll go and brief the Mistress about their arrival." and Brian started to walk away.
Star nodded in compliance.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" of course... "
Star then truned to the men
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"... Gentleman .. if there is anything I can do to make you wait more pleasurable, please feel free to ask. "
She said in a polite and respectful tone of voice, she didn't really know anything about the Ventrue or Tremere of the Cam, only the rumors of what she hasn't told. but she did know enough to be polite and that first impressions we're really important, so she did not want to be seen as rude.

Adam was very interested in Star after he heard her name.
"Forgive me Miss, are you Rebecca 'Star' Garrison?"
Star looked twords the man and smiled, nodding her head.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" That I am... Mr...Brick was it?
What can I do for you? "

She said politely, giving the man her full attention.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:26 pm

"... Gentleman .. if there is anything I can do to make you wait more pleasurable, please feel free to ask. "
Ephraim was the first to speak up.
"Miss Garrison what a coincidence, isn't that Mr. Brian 'Hell Song' lastname?" he asked pretending to be naive.

"Per haps the Gangrel are starting a Revenant line: The Garrisons!"
he left the idea hanging with a dramatic tone in his voice at the end. Sadly for him neither of the Ventrue knew what revenants were.

" That I am... Mr...Brick was it? What can I do for you?"
Adam said.
"Yes Miss, Adam Brick at your service. Eiren to the Tribune of Sabbat affairs and this is my peer, Mr. Lawless.

We are in the understanding that you're a Ventrue, is that correct?"
he at least felt sincere.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:26 pm

Brian 'Hell Song' lastname?" //
"Per haps the Gangrel are starting a Revenant line: The Garrisons!"
Star smiled politely
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Yes, Mr. Ephraim Sir, it is. Though I must conferences I do not get your 'jest' , beyond your play on words. I am not quite sure what a "Revenant" is, but I doubt very much my Father has any intention of creating any. "
She said the politely not taking any offence to his word play of her name and not being to proud to admit her ignorance in the matter.

Star turns her attention to the Ventrue
Adam said.
"Yes Miss, Adam Brick at your service. Eiren to the Tribune of Sabbat affairs and this is my peer, Mr. Lawless.
Star nods respectfully
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Mr. Brick, Mr. Lawless, it is my pleasure to make your acquaintance. I wish that we could have met under better circumstances than this grisly business with the Swords. Luckily Clan Gangrel was quick to act and in my opinion Saved NewYork quite the headache. "

We are in the understanding that you're a Ventrue, is that correct?" he at least felt sincere.
Star paused and slowly nodded her head.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" um... Yes.. It would seem so Mr. Brick. . "
She said meekly
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Though this revelation is quite new to me ... Up until a few nights ago I was under the impression that I was Pander.
It was only thanks Sir Haquim that certain facets about my character with brought to light, that I was able to realize what clan I was from.
You see... I am a product of Shovel Night... "

Star said without shame, she didnt mind speaking plainly about the topic in present company. Its something she feels honored that she was one of the few that survived the recruitment process.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Sadly I know not of my Sire, and have no lineage to speak of. "
She finished, knowing having both those things seem to be very important to what she knew of the clan, stereotypical or not. Though having no known sire and being a Shovel Head would also indicate that she knows truly nothing about what it means to be a member of Clan Ventrue
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:27 pm

" Though this revelation is quite new to me ... Up until a few nights ago I was under the impression that I was Pander.
It was only thanks Sir Haquim that certain facets about my character with brought to light, that I was able to realize what clan I was from.
You see... I am a product of Shovel Night... "
Ephraim said.
"Brave words for a Ventrue. Still its not bravery to speak badly of your ancestors miss." his sibylline voice was mesmerizing, it was hynoptical to the point of having everyone else in silence waiting for his next smart phrase.

"You should feel relief kindred. No shadow is cast upon you, to vendetta cursed in your blood. A clean rock for a master to start its 'Pietà' wouldn't you say. However, we all come from another and we can track our blood until the first of our kind. We Tremere posses the power to read in your vitae and tell you what secrets it does entails."

Adam looked at Mr. Lawless and said.
"I know my Sire and his Sire as well. That doesn't make any difference for me Miss Garrison. Our lineage is important when we look for political positions but even a Questor is expected to bring results rather than a family tree."

Lawless nods agreeing with his peer.

Ephraim shrugs and says.
"I'm sure that Miss Garrison appreciates your kind comments gentlemen. Sadly that's not how the Ventrue Clan works."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:27 pm

Star makes a soft sigh to the Tremere's words. Star found the prospect of discovering her lineage a bit interesting, however she had been warned never to trust the Tremere, even if they seem helpful.

She smiled at him and nodded
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" With all due respect Mr.Ephraim...
It was never my intent to "speak poorly of my Ventrue ancestors",.. You see. .. it would be rude of me to do so, you must understand for I do not know any of them... therefore it would be unfair of me to make assumptions about those I know nothing about.
I'm only speaking of myself and what I know about my experience.

I'm a product of "waste of blood"... It truly would make no difference to find out my lineage or ancestry among the clan. It will not change the fact on how I was created or the fact that my Sire did not want me. "

She said honestly, though perhaps her words betray her to have low self-esteem about herself due to how she was created. Being unwanted seems to bother her a bit more then she wants to let on.

Star sighed once more..
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"And even if that was not the case, what would be the good and tracking down my lineage?.... I am a childr of the betrayer's of Clan Ventrue.... That can't be changed...
"

Adam: // Our lineage is important when we look for political positions but even a Questor is expected to bring results rather than a family tree
Star didn't quite know what he ment by this, and gave him a odd look.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
".......... forgive me
.. but I was under the impression that all Ventrue were political ? And that their lineage is their Foundation for honor.

Since I have no lineage or Sire to speak of... I would have to say that My Father is the Foundation of my honor... I was given a opportunity to join the Ivory Tower and forsake the Sword, and I did so for selfish reasons.... for the opportunity to be with my father. He is the only member of my family that truly ever gave a damn about me. And He is the reason why I am here.
"

Sadly that's not how the Ventrue Clan works
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Well as I have said, I honesty don't know how Clan Ventrue do things, I know very little about the clan.. Mostly only what I have heard from the Brujah of the Sword.

But I am willing to learn....if given the opportunity.
In these past few nights I'm learning there is a lot of things that I don't know about the world I belong to now.

She said softly admitting her shortcomings
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:28 pm

" With all due respect Mr.Ephraim...
The other Tremere interrupted Star inmediately.
"You'll refer him as Lord Ephraim Wainwright or Lord Wainwright only. Fail to remember this and I'll sculpt it in your skull Fledgeling."

Lawless intervined.
"I beg your pardon! Warlock this is our blood you're talking about! Try to do as much as touching a hair on her head and will be I who will face your insolence."

Ephraim said.
"Please both of you, she meant no offense. There's no need to carve skulls tonight." settling the issue for both parts.

I was given a opportunity to join the Ivory Tower and forsake the Sword
Adam asked the Tremere.
"What is this sword she keeps talking about?" he was sincerely curious.

The other Tremere was the one to answer.
"That's how the Sabbat call themselves: The Sword of Cain. Forgive me if you're offended antitribu but The Sabbat is nothing but an overrated terrorist group. If you're expected to be understanded you might need some perspective on that Sect."

Adam replied.
"Cain? You mean like in the bible?"

Ephraim answered this time.
"Yes, they are trapped in the mythological idea that Cain was the first vampire and therefore Sire of all the Thirteen Clans..."

Jezebelle replied from afar.
"All except for the Tremere of course"

Ephraim turned around and smiled greatly.
"Mistress of the Gate Lady Jezebelle, how nice you could join us."

Jezebelle said.
"Lord Ephraim, kindreds. I was informed of your arrival."

Brian arrived short after to the scene.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:28 pm

The harsh Interruption surprised Star, though she took no offense to it. she was more caught off guard than anything else.

She was extremely surprised The Ventrue interjected on her behalf when they didn't even know her, all because she was a member of their clan. This was a strange situation for her, she's never quite experience anything like that before and was slightly in awe of the Ventrue's words.

She found her voice and quickly apologized
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Forgive me Lord Ephraim Wainwright, Lord Thomas ?...
Star said not sure exactly what to address Thomas by , but taking a guess as not to be rude.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" I meant of course no disrespect...
I was not informed of your titles... I shall address you as such from now on if this pleases you my lords. "

She said with a respectful nod, then turns to the Ventrue.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Thank you for your support. I of course mean no disrespect to any of you if I happen to miss title you. ... Adressing people by Titles is a new concept to me, I humbly ask your forgiveness as I am still learning"
She said bow in her head

Forgive me if you're offended antitribu but The Sabbat is nothing but an overrated terrorist group. If you're expected to be understanded you might need some perspective on that Sect."

This was the 1st time Star was openly referred to as a Antitribut, she knew what the word meant for the most part but never truly made the connection of that is what she was until now. Anti-trubs usually are vampires who have turn their back on their Clan, she however never knew of her clan, their for never saw herself as such. Though the semantics of this point was not worth arguing about or bring it up.

Star bowed her head again
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" No offense is taken my Lord, you are quite right to call the Sabbat such. I have seen first-hand the military force of the Camarilla, the Sabbat has nothing even comparable.
I truly believe that I have made the right decision in wanting to join the Camirilla ... And in time I'm sure I will pick up the correct vocabulary.... I know I still have much to learn."

Star smirked at Jezebel's remark, and upon hearing her voice she immediately stood respectively at attention.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Good evening Command Jezebella, Mistress of Gangrel's Gate
"

Star said with a respectful bow.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:29 pm

Ephraim said.
"Mistress Jezebelle I formally request your permission to withdraw the capture kindreds to the Kenilworth Chantry back in Buffalo as I was instructed by our Primogen."

Jezebelle answered.
"Lord Ephraim and Thomas, I speak for the Gangrel Clan when I thank you for your help in this important matter and formally agree you to take these prisoners of war to your Chantry on three conditions: first, none of them shall be expoused to excruciating pain mentally or physically; second, none should meet final death; and thirdly two of our agents will stay with the prisoners for note keeping."

Thomas eyes showed the reaction about this outrageous propousal but waited until Lord Wainwright spoke.
"Mistress of the Gate our Chantries are sacred havens for our Clan you couldn't expect us to just..."

Jezebelle interrupted.
"There are no places where Clan Gangrel can't enter at this point. You zeal is over by our Prince command and you'll accept these conditions without hessitation or shall I inform Primogen Astor that you're unwilling to cooperate?"

Ephraim fixed his eyes into Jezebelle's and the tension was almost physical.
"I can speak for my Chantry of course but your words go way beyond that. You're implying you can have access to every haven upstate that is preposterous."

Jezebelle replied inmediately.
"In order to face the perils threating the Great State of New York, by Royal Boon, we command all your resources, including your chantries, kindreds, ghouls and everything we deem necesary to achieve our goal.

Would you cooperate?"

The Tremere cursed Jezebelle for her words but bited his tongue and finally said.
"Of course Mistress. We are here only to cooperate!" his tone was almost like he didn't care at all abou it.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Star stood at attention, silent and respectful in the gangrel's presence.

Jezzabella: // agree you to take these prisoners of war to your Chantry on three conditions: first, none of them shall be expoused to excruciating pain mentally or physically; second, none should meet final death; and thirdly two of our agents will stay with the prisoners for note keeping."

Hearing the Surprised Star greatly, she expected the Sabbat should be subjected to the utmost of tortures and greet final death as a blessing to what she thought they were going to do to them. But hearing this kind of confused her. The Gangrel we're actually being merciful to their enemies, something she would never have guest coming from the clan of Beasts. Star was quite impressed.

Star was even more impressed by Jezebella when she stood up to the Tremere and didn't take their sh!t.
<holy sh!t, go Jezebel! >
She thought and try not to smirk at this.
Star found herself starting to admire the woman I'll bet, though she won't admit it. It was nice how she put her foot down and didn't bend to the warlocks.
Star wondered if the Snobs would give her any grief ether.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jezebelle smiled showing her feral teeth to the crew and said.
"Very well My Lord, the thralls will help you to load the kindred and you'll wait for Gabriel and Monica to join you and keep the notes of your experience with the kindreds."

The Imp bowed as Thomas did and they turned around leaving the Gangrels alone.

Jezebelle said.
"What about you Adam? any complains about taking the ghouls with Brian and Rebecca with you?"

The Ventrue said.
"Of course not my Mistress. Its our honour to them in our Chess Club, Lord Valentine will be thrilled to have you as his guest tonight."

Jezebelle smiled and said.
"Very well. I'll leave you to it. Brian you're in command."

Brian bowed as Jezebelle withdraw from the scene.

Inmediately the Gangrel order some of the ghouls to start loading the thralls in the ventrue van. After they were done Adam invited Star and Brian to hop in and they left the facility behind.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:30 pm

Star did as what was expected and helped collect and load up the knocked out prisoners . she wondered what fate would befall them, would they too be shown mercy or would they simply be processed for food or sport? Star didn't know, it wasn't really her place to ask. Star figured she will just wait and see how the Camirilla does things, currently what she was already shown surprised her.

After helping the ghouls in loading up the PoWs, Star follows her Father's lead and hops into the Van. She was slightly relieved to finally leave the facility though she had no idea what lay ahead of her and what this Chess Club place they were going was all about. That too she will just have to wait and see.
[Close scene]
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down