[act 29] Destiny of the Thralls

Go down

[act 29] Destiny of the Thralls

Post  Admin on Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:51 pm

Alfred guided the two 'Gangrels' to the interrogation room, there were Adam and Lawless coordinating some ghoul's labor to anchor the stand up litters against the walls and floor. Some of the prisoners had already waken up, those were certainly the most resillient. The others still were deeply sleep and all the movement in the world couldn't change that.

Alfred bowed and retreated almost instantly letting the four kindreds to their business. Lawless was the first to noticed Rebecca's new look or at least the most obvious about it, also to check the armory that Brian was carrying around. Adam on the other hand was the first to talk.
"Greetings Sir Hell Song, Miss Garrison. I've fulfilled my word. As you can see the ghouls are intact, both physicall and psicologically."

Brian smiled and nodded.

Adam continued.
"Miss Garrison I can see you're a multifaceted diamond. Warrior and Alluring beauty all in one." he smiled.

Brian asked the Ventrue.
"When can we start with the interrogation?"

Adam came serious and said.
"Praetor of Insurances Lady Victoria von Baden will be conducting the interrogatory. I've been told she is to arrive tomorrow night at first moon light.

We're just securing the thralls and following my Lady's instructions. They should only be fed with water until her arrival."

Brian nods and goes to find a sit to wait and watch for the Ventrue to finish their work.

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://katdebale.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [act 29] Destiny of the Thralls

Post  Admin on Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:52 pm

Lawless was the first to noticed Rebecca's new look or at least the most obvious

Star gave Mr. Lawless a playfully seductive eye wink, as if to say "see I clean up nicely", and smiled warmly at him.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Mr. Lawless, Mr. Brick, it is a pleasure to see you again this evening, I hope all is well."
She said greeting them respectfully.

Adam:.
"Miss Garrison I can see you're a multifaceted diamond. Warrior and Alluring beauty all in one
Star soaked up the complement and the male attention.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" How kind of you to say. Thank you Mr.Brick. "
She said smiling

Star gave a small bow and followed her father to sit and talk with him more in private, away from any ears that would pry into their conversation. Though Star kept her demeanor respectful, and minded her words.

▂▂▂STAR(speaking softly)▂▂▂
" So my Sire, what are your thoughts.
I'm more than happily please in finding out that the BlueBloods are capable Warriors. I'm actually abit shocked... .but I do like what I see."

She said honestly
" it seems there is a lot about the Ventrue I was miss-informed about.
You seem to be enjoying yourself this eve.

Star said and smiled at her father giving him a raised eyebrow, as to indicate she caught the sexual glances between Lady Valery and Himself.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:52 pm

" So my Sire, what are your thoughts.
I'm more than happily please in finding out that the BlueBloods are capable Warriors. I'm actually abit shocked... .but I do like what I see."
She said honestly
" it seems there is a lot about the Ventrue I was miss-informed about.
You seem to be enjoying yourself this eve.
Brian smirked.
"To be honest I don't know if I should feel offended by their cowardice or amused by their stupidity. Certainly their martial display was impressive, I enjoyed very much that part but going to the bottom of this whole deal. Having an stupid Primogen its a lame excuse to hide behind others while they fight for you and still pretend to be a King.

I'm hoping this whole scheme in which Prince Bright is using the Gangrel to break Raldolph it's just that. Instead of being just a way to justify their absence in the Field of Battle and blame him like there's nothing he can do."

Then he looked at the two Ventrue and asked Rebecca.
"And what do you think of them?" of course meaning more than just the ones present now.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:53 pm

Star nodded in agreement with her father and did not interrupt his train of thought.
▂▂▂▂STAR(whispersing)▂▂▂
" I sadly have to agree with you Sire.
I did find it very strange that the Clan of Kings would idly sit back and let others do their work for them. Its not honorable. "

She paused
" I don't understand why Primagen Hart would allow such a thing. It dares to bring dishonor among his Clan. I mean think for a moment if Clan Gangrel were ordered to act like a bunch of housebroken puppies in the face of adversity. It would be disgraced full!
There was a small bit of anger in her tone that betrayed the fact that She was bothered by what was happening to the Ventrue. Mostly because subconsciously she counts herself among them.

Star ran her hand through her hair and sighed
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" I truly hope that you are correct my Sire, and that this decision by his Highness Prince Bright is made to instill change with in the Clan of Kings and not just cover up someone's lack of integrity and egregious oversight."
Star said, not truely realizing that she was still speaking and acting very formally with her words like a Ventrue would. perhaps being around them has rubbed off on her slightly.

"And what do you think of them?" of course meaning more than just the ones present now
Star gave her father a smirk
▂▂▂▂STAR(whisper)▂▂▂
" Well to be quite honest, they're not what I expected... I'm actually quite pleasantly surprised. I thought all Ventrue we're supposed to be snobbish politicians, fascists and hypocrites, with their head stuck so far up their own ass they can smell their own farts. Hee-Hee
She said trying to drop the formality in her words and voice.
" Honestly From what I have seen so far I can't say that the ones I have met fit into that category. ... I um.. actually find their company rather enjoyable. "
She said softly almost not wanting to admit it.

"I mean Lawless over there lacks some manners, makes me wonder how he got those scars. Adam is attentive and polite enough, I guess he is what one might expect from the Kings.
Lord Valentin .... Mmmm ♡. He is damn sexy, Charming and powerful too... I... Um.. I'm not ashamed to say that he stirs feelings up in me that I didn't even know I had. Hee-Hee ...
Lady Valery too... she is gorgeous, and remarkably Pleasant to speak with, i really enjoyed our converaation and she is quite the skilled warrior. I think I like her.
Hee-Hee
And judging from your Exchange in the hallway, I think you like her too.

Star said giving her father a cheesy smile and a slight nudge in the side.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:54 pm

And judging from your Exchange in the hallway, I think you like her too.
He smirked and said.
"We are here to make friends, aren't we?"

He shrugs and says a low voice.
"There ain't much we can do here. This Victoria will come tomorrow to dominate those thralls and made them spill the beans. Personally I'm more interested to know what the Tremere will find out.

Assuming they're interested in finding anything at all or just play stupid to avoid being bothered in the future."

The four ghouls that were making the thralls get in line were just ignoring the prisoners questions. The most common were <Where am I?> <Who are you?> <What you'll do to us?>. Adam however was very interested in two of these prisoners, one male and one female. They seemed very curious but not nervous, just looking around as much as their restrains.

The stands up and goes to one of the two. In this case the female. He looked into her eyes and said with an intimidating tone of voice. "Look at me!"

The woman locked her eyes into his and when Adam was about to start talking the ghoul she wide opened her mouth to let the leather straps to fall into his mouth and bites so hard that cutten clean the strap just to start laughting.

*LAUGHT* *LAUGHT* *LAUGHT* *LAUGHT*

Finishing to laught like a maniac turning her head right and left very rapidly. Then drooling with her face turned sideways said to the Ventrue.
"Poor little boy... you're confused! hahaaha

What's the matter your tricks don't work in this insignificant ghoul?"

Then making her restrain scream to keep her tight, she jumps forward almost biting Adam in the neck just to start laughting again.
*LAUGHT* *LAUGHT* *LAUGHT* *LAUGHT*

"I'll scatter your ashes to the wind!! from all of you!!"
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

He smirked and said.
"We are here to make friends, aren't we?"
Star chuckled.
▂▂▂STAR(softly talking)▂▂▂▂
" Hee-Hee that we are, that we are.. Hee-Hee I'm sure getting to know Lady Valery on a more "personal" level could be rather eye-opening..
Bow-chick'a-wow-wow Hee-Hee "

Star said playfully, nudding her father to try to pursue some carnal pleasure with the lady ventrue.

Star sat back smiling, she thought about the evening from Start to finish as she watched Mr. Brick and Mr. lawless work. She thought about Lady Valery's words about "Dignitas". And how one goes about earning such, and what Dignitas these two might have.
Her gaze focused on Mr. lawless and wondered about him and how he earned those scars. Perhaps what he lacked in manners he made up for as a super Warrior, she thought. Both Mr. Brick and Mr. lawless seemed to hold and conduct themselves and very different ways, almost does night and day.
Star found this interesting to watch as they worked.

When the Ghoul started laughing and acting up Stars attention was drawn mediately to it.
<What the hell?>
Star bugged her father to draw his attention to what she was looking at.

▂▂▂STAR (whispering)▂▂▂
" What the hell?... This one has been sucking a bit too hard on the Malkavian juice!"
She said a bit humorously, covering up the fact that she was surprised by the outburst.

She payed close attention to Adam, wondering what his next actions were going to be, and if he was to disobey his orders and actually hurt the woman in response. Star's eyes drifted to her father's reaction to this all, then back towards the situation.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Ventrue took a step back by the threat of the ghouls bite and looked down to watch for the rest of the gag. He took it in his hand ignoring the ghouls threats and turning to the other strange ghoul and told to Lawless.
"Mate find me so wire." Lawless stood up and got out of the room.

Adam smiled kindly to the ghoul and said.
"I know exactly how to deal with you. Don't worry I won't hurt you." his easy going always smiling look in these circumstances was even creepier than the ghouls laughts.

Brian looked at Star intrigued and then back to Adam who was removing the remaining of the gag tights from the steel tube frame around her.

Meanwhile she said.
"Listen to me Ventrue. I know what you want from me but I'll never betray my master. Never!"

Adam smiled and politely he said.
"So is a he?"

The crazy ghoul said.
"Or so I want you to believe ass-hole!"

Adam smiled again and waited for Lawless to come back without even flinching. Less than five minutes after he left Lawless was back with a spiral of barb wire and lend it to Adam.
"Thank you mate."

Then he turned to the crazy woman and started to wrap her head specially her mouth with the barb wire, the process was delicate and methodical, using a pair of pincers to twist it correctly ending with an improvised barb wire gag and head restrain.
"That's better" he smiled at the woman knowing that any movement she would made could lacerate her skin and face bones. "Please don't move, I don't want you to hurt yourself."

Then he went to sit down close to the chairs where the Gangrels were and said.
"What do you think Sir Hell Song?"
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:55 pm

Star watched intrigued by Adam's sadistic cleverness. This display of creativity made Star smile and lick her lips slightly in anticipation of this thrall to behave stupidly enough to cause her own self harm.

Star approved greatly of Adam's technique, and gave him a aproving smile when he joined them.
When Adam spoke star turned her attention towards our father to gauge his response.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:55 pm

Brian smiled and said.
"just enjoyning your technique Mr. Brick, seems that I understimated you. Excellent work. I imagine you'll do the same with the others."

Adam smiled warmly and said.
"Just with him." pointing the other strange ghoul.

Brian replied.
"What if any of them is pretending to be nervous? The defect you detected in the gags was seen by them all, now they could do the same, couldn't they?"

Adam was pleasantly surprised hitting his right palm with his left fist.
"You're correct Sensei. Thank you!"

Adam stood up and while preparing he ask his partner for more wire and started to substitude the rest of the gags and the head restrains for barb wire. Many of the ghouls started to scream terrified for the artifacts.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:56 pm

Star had to hold back a chuckle at her father's dastardly encouragement of the situation.
▂▂▂▂STAR (whisper)▂▂▂▂▂▂
"well... now I know where I get my sadistic streak from hee-hee"
Star said to her father in a soft whisper, trying to hide her amusement.

Star shook her head , sat back and watched the horror in the ghouls faces. Indeed they were not going to be harmed, and of course any damage that they did to themselves with this particular technique was superficial. It could easily be cured by the Vitea in they had in their veins left over from their masters. This was all a scare tactic game, one star enjoyed watching. If the Thralls we're truly in real danger it might not have been so amusing to her, but she knew better ..... even if the thralls did not.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:56 pm

At the end of the operation Adam turned around and said loudly.
"Anyone else found a defect in our systems that you might want to share. Now would be a great time." he smiled back at the strange female ghoul that fought first.

The day was near. Everyone's beast got aware of it. The sudden sensation of the daylight proximity was obvious in the reaction of all kindreds. Adam went to call their relief watch and told to Brian and Rebecca.
"May be we should get back to our quarters."

Brian accepted and the group withdraw from the warehouse. Back in the main building Alfred showed the way for Rebecca to her room. For their surprise steel panels started to rise from the ground to cover all the entrances that during night time gave those beautiful views of the surroudings. A watch shift of ghouls were arriving to guard the facility during day time.

Alfred then showed the way to Rebecca to her room. It was beautiful, amazing, luxurious and comfortable.

Brian left with Alfred wishing her daughter to have a safe slumber smiling to her kindly.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:57 pm

Star felt uneasy as the Beast started to prowl within her. She was in a unfamiliar place, and had to rely on others she didn't know for her daytime safety.

As Star witness the large shutters cone down and start to secure the facility she felt a little bit more at ease knowing that the Ventrue probably had this place tied down with security perhaps even better than the zoo.

She tried to push her fears aside and relax.
When she was shown her quarters she was completely in awe. The room was immensely luxurious and big, she almost could not believe that she would be slumbering in this place.

When her father bid her good-day, she looked at him like a sad puppy saying goodbye to its master who was leaving it alone for the day.
Star had never truly slumbered alone, or way from others, and it left her feeling awkward.

She forced a smile and gave her father a hug goodbye, then simply stood in the middle of the room taking it all in realizing she was alone.

Her trained reaction was to find a closet or some secure location in the room where she could not be disturbed or gotten too easily.
Star tryed to remember the words of her father when he told her that she didn't have to be a weapon anymore and slumber in the closet, that she could in fact enjoy some of the things that humans do.

With that thought in mind her slowly approached the bed and ran her hand along the fine silk sheets.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" I don't have to live as a weapon... "
She said softly and proceeded to lay down.

Even though she did not experience the same feelings as a mortal would, she still got to enjoy basking in the luxury of the things that surrounded her. And she took it all in, never knowing when she would get the next opportunity to enjoy such thing.

SoonThe beast started to fuss about inside her as they approaching day drew nearer.
Strangely enough she seem to relax a bit in these surroundings and let her mind drift off and reflect on all that she has learned this night in preparation of the day and the new night to come.

[Nights End]
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down