Thibfasggggggggff

Go down

Thibfasggggggggff

Post  Admin on Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:38 pm

Forgive me my lady but I must strongly disagree.
Star raised a eyebrow at this.

Most of what I recognize as 'me' is not really my essence. I was shown this during my Agoge, my personality is just an expression that I've learn during my life to adapt. //
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Adapting is a survivel technique, nothing more. But our existence can't just be about surviving and adapring.. We must  flourish.

Some environments are better suited to our growth than others.  We have to learn how to be true to ourselces or  we can not be true to others and the fruit we produce will only be minimum compared to what we truly could achieve. Finding a place to grow is important.

Diligent, discipline, integrity, honesty, and Honor are all the types of nourishment we need for our deeds to shine and grow. These should be the foundation of our core. If we allow THAT core to change to something else  for the whims of others we become nothing more then shells who forsake ourselves and we lose our future just to survive.. The Sabbat do this.

I don't quite know what to expect from this Agoge training. I believe its like Ventrue Boot camp, where I'm to learn etiquette, politics and the history of the clan. It can't be any worse then the Sabbat boot camp. But if will NOT allow my integrity to be warped like what the Sword put me through!

Star had no true idea of just what to expect from the Agoge, but clearly she was thinking it might be comoarrable to the horror she went through in the Sabbat, adapt to the horror or die. It came out in her tone even if she didn't say it with words. She held a lot of anger towards the Sabbat for what they did to her. And she didn't quite think the Ventrue's Boot camp would be the same as she went through, but not having a clear idea of what to expect it was easier to expect the worst and hope for the best.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" I'm aware their will be masks I'm to construct and wear as a Ventrue, as there will no doubt be things expected of me by the Elders. But you can't change a trees roots, only the quality of the fruit it produces.
Just as a wolf can be taught to be a show dog, but even no one can truly remove the wild from it. You can clip a birds wings but it won't stop the bird from wanting to fly.

I don't know what is ahead, but my since of honor and duty will not faulter to please others.  I would soonr meet the sun then to become a honorless "yes man" , "foot solider" " just another face in the crowd" Or "cannon fodder"  I had enough of that in the Sabbat! "

There was a bit of  Fury In Star's Voice.

Star took a step back and ran her hand through her hair As she realized she was getting a little heated.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" I apologize....  "

Star paused.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://katdebale.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Thibfasggggggggff

Post  Admin on Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:05 am

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:56 pm

▂▂▂▂▂▂CONTACT INFO▂▂▂▂▂▂
Twitter: @ForgottenFurFag
Instagram: @ForgottenFurFag
Tumblr: @ForgottenFurFag
YouTube: Forgotten FurFag
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:29 pm

Star followed Harold to a privet room to talk with her father.
Once alone she sighed heavily.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Damn I missed you... Some of these  Ventrue really don't think too highly of Gangrels. And are more then happy to voice their  prejudice.
  "

Star rubbed her forehead trying to think where to begin.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" God there is so much going on... Things kinda went from bad to worse with the  interrogation of the PoWs.
From what I could gather the whole interrogation trurned up squat! Nothing useful.
No only did we lose that one yesterday, but remember that Woman Thrall I warned everyone to keep a eye on. Well of course no one took my advice and she "vanished" from holding.

Now I think there's definitely signs of Foul Play at work. No one saw nuth'n supposably. No camera footage, no break inns... No nothing! Something isn't adding up.

I have a few theories I'd like to run past you if I could..
"

Star said pacing around the room in thought

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Personally I think its a inside job, the Ventrue have a some  underhanded sh!t going on in their house, and the blame for all this is falling back on Lord Valentine and his Chess Club..

Now, not to bring up Ventrue business, but Lord Valentine believes that it would be beneficial to lay the Cards on the table and trust each other... I mean the Ventrue and the Gangrel.
There are so many people within the clan who don't want this Alliance to happen, who would undermine our Prince and forgo any trust that our clans are trying to build just to preserve some since of "I'm better than you" bullish!t.

Now I am not sure if you are aware but right now Clan Venture is split in two So to speak. Their are to Lords fighting for control over the clan. I can only assume that this might be our Prince and his seneschal. I know I shouldn't make that assumption... But I feel that from what I've gathered from the situation I am correct.

This presents a problem.... especially politically.
Now I'm no politician, but I do know how to draw parallels And I have a understanding of politics on some level.
I figure this is a Giant vampiric pissing contest of egos, if you pardon me saying. Two kings both having their ideas on where to take their clan. You have seen this by the Ventrue Knights being held in inaction to defend the city and the Gangrels being called into command of them. I don't understand everything that's going on, but I do know that this has something to do with the Prince's orders and the events that have recently happened with Adam Brick.

Adam Brick is the Childr of Lord Randolph, I believe and they seem to have reason to want to corrupt this Alliance between the clans,
"
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:43 pm

Star said pacing around the room in thought

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Personally I think its a inside job, the Ventrue have a some  underhanded sh!t going on in their house, and the blame for all this is falling back on Lord Valentine and his Chess Club..

Now, not to bring up clan buissnes, Ventrue buisness is Ventrue business, and Gangrel Business is Gangral business. And no I haven't said a peep about "the gangrel's after party celebration" to anyone ... That would have been rude of me and betrayed Lord Astor's trust in me for allowing me to witness the event  that lead up to the "after party"...
Which I hope went well...

but back on topic... Lord Valentine believes that it would be beneficial to lay all the Cards on the table and trust each other... I mean the Ventrue and the Gangrel. So I'm sharing a bit of our business with you that concern Clan Gangrel.

There are so many people within the clan of Kings who don't want this Alliance to happen, who would undermine our Prince and forgo any trust that our clans are trying to build just to preserve some since of "I'm better than you" bullish!t.

Now I am not sure if you are aware but right now Clan Venture is split in two So to speak. Their are two Lords fighting for control over the clan. Both pursue different objectives and different means of achieving them . I can only assume that this might be our Prince And the other i belive is our Clan's Primogen, though recent events have lead me to belive that the Seneschal  might have a hand in this aswell. I know I shouldn't make that assumption... But I feel that from what I've gathered from the situation I am correct. And their are others that feel this way as well...
Though I digress

This all presents a problem.... For the Ventrue and the Gangrel , especially politically.
Now I'm no politician, but I do know how to draw parallels And I have a understanding of politics on some level.
I figure this is a Giant vampiric pissing contest of egos, if you pardon me saying. Two kings both having their ideas on where to take their clan. You have seen this by the Ventrue Knights being held in inaction to defend the city and the Gangrels being called into command of them. I don't understand everything that's going on, but I do know that this has something to do with the Prince's orders about the Gangrels control of upstate and the events that have recently happened with Adam Brick.

Adam Brick is the Childr of Lord Randolph, I believe and they seem to have reason to want to corrupt this Alliance between the clans. Some Kings merely state that they are only placating our Prince and no such Alliance truly exist. They believe that the Gangrels are something referred to as a "Low Clan" and the Ventrue have no equals. Again more of this "I'm better than you" bullish!t.

They are looking for any excuse to prove that the Knights of the Kings are unneeded in modren nights and the Gangrels are no better then savage beast! This simply cannot be allowed.
"

Star said with a bit of fury in her voice, completely disgusted by this and those snobs views.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" This is why I believe that the disappearance of the Thrall was a inside job, its to fourth the blame of incompetence on the Chess Master and fuel the Gangrels into anger at losing yet another PoW.
As far as the "how's & why's" ... Still I am lacking the "how's", but I believe my speculation has pinpoint at the "Why's"... Still I have no proof. But Lord Valentine believes that if we all can work together we can find a resolution before any more damage is done to the Alliance."

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Now for the problem of this "honorable" duel..
Star said rolling her eyes."
This duel between you and Adam also plays a part in all of what I have said.... Let me explain..

This duel is thought of no better then a Roman spectacle of a Gladiator fighting a wild beast! Its revolting! In a fair fight there is no way Adam can win, you are far the superior Warrior. So I KNOW he will resort to treachery. But I'm assuming the little cunt is smart and won't do anything outright underhanded in front of so many watchful eyes. He will try something though, perhaps to anger you, get you to act on that animalistic nature of the Gangrels... Get you to frenzy even. I don't know.
Something, fresh blood in the air, a outside influence to stimulate the Beast, Adam poking your buttons, I can't say... But you need to truly watch yourself. This Duke isn't going to be about winning or losing, its not going to be about Integrity or honor. It going to be about them trying to get you to act like a Savage animal so they can hold that over all of our heads!
Not just the Gangrel, but The Chess Master and our Prince for placing the Gangrels in command.
So much political structure is riding on this duel...

Though HAY! I could be wrong and I'm just a stupid fledgling with wild ideas dat don't know nuth'n!

She said sarcastically

" I have been wrong before... But I also have been right! Can we truly afford not to be prepared for some underhanded sabotage to this whole operation? You're the one that's always telling me to be prepared for any situation... Look at all the angles , pick out the best strategy, know your opponent and anticipate their attack.
Well I'm anticipating.... I'm only asking you to listen to me, be prepared and bring what I say to Lord Valentine and help us stop this.

Star pleaded knowing that there was very little that she could do about this situation other than just give her suggestions and interpretation of the things that she has seen and heard.

Last edited by Admin on Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:43 pm

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down